Happy Birthday Roope

Cheers! Let you forever be so pretty and so young! :D

Hey Roope, start a youtube channel on playing guitar and explaining the world, you'd go over your music career, play some riffs, go to sauna and nude dipping in a lake with beer and discuss deep insight and opinions, might become more successful than anything before. I'm serious, just get someone to do the filming, read fan questions and manage the youtube side.

Hey Roope, start a youtube channel on playing guitar and explaining the world, you'd go over your music career, play some riffs, go to sauna and nude dipping in a lake with beer and discuss deep insight and opinions, might become more successful than anything before. I'm serious, just get someone to do the filming, read fan questions and manage the youtube side.

COB should hire him to answer all fan questions :D He'd perhaps need a few beers to get in the right mood but he's always seemed like a very funny guy so it might actually work out somehow. Even if it'd have nothing to do with COB, at least officially.

COB should hire him to answer all fan questions :D He'd perhaps need a few beers to get in the right mood but he's always seemed like a very funny guy so it might actually work out somehow. Even if it'd have nothing to do with COB, at least officially.

Well I don't know about that. But he really should start a youtube channel.