Roope Latvala

i know
but its impossible to skip the bad vocals...roope was playing awesome as always.

cheers

Roope will only have 2 solos on Blooddrunk and I think that sucks. But thing is, Roope composes his solos himself and they're not bodomish, whereas Alexi composes most of Janne's solos by guitar.. Maybe Roope will do more on the cover songs?

^Janne is good at his thing.. but Alexi is the one who composes the entire thing of the solos and duels, so obviously he composes them.. This has been said, due to the interesting thing that this is the reason Bodom's keyboard solos are a little unlogical for a keyboard player.

About Janne.. the only solo I know he's made is the one on Lake Bodom.. They don't really let us know, but it would be nice to know which ones of his solos he's done and which Alexi..

I guess for example maybe the solo on T,L&S and Chokehold are Janne's handwrite..

I am convinced you talk out of your ass when ever you post :lol:

For the first time, I'm really going to agree. Joonas, please think for at least 40 seconds before next posting, these wild theories do nothing for the image you care so much about as to be upset by 11 year old kids wearing COB merch.

ESPmyk is correct. Alexi writes all the keyboard MELODIES, NOT the solos.

I understand the fuss and this is what I would think too! I wonder how it's possible to write keyboard solos on guitar... but that's what Alexi said in an interview.

I don't know how many percent of the solos is done this way, but anyway. I've no regrets posting this because I'm right as usual.

I understand the fuss and this is what I would think too! I wonder how it's possible to write keyboard solos on guitar... but that's what Alexi said in an interview.

I don't know how many percent of the solos is done this way, but anyway. I've no regrets posting this because I'm right as usual.

You are wrong once again. Alexi DOES NOT compose Janne's solos, but DOES COMPOSE the duel solos where they harmonize. Janne's solos are almost entirely improvised. Alexi will come up with melodies or ideas for both instruments to harmonize, as in Living Dead Beat. As for Janne's individual solo he improvises. Understand?

For the record, you are never right, ever.

I am almost always right, dude. Ok Janne improvises his solos (not duel ones). That doesn't make me wrong :lol: It's logical he does that

I am almost always right, dude. Ok Janne improvises his solos (not duel ones). That doesn't make me wrong :lol: It's logical he does that

Now you are changing your words :rolleyes: You said Alexi composes ALL the solos, not just the harmonies/duels. Come on ***, I know you will never admit you are wrong but your own logic is flawed, as shown in the past. It is ironic because you use the word 'logical' in all your post and yet you are far from that :lol: Maybe I should just put you on the ignore, if you have anything worth reading someone will quote it and then I will read it.

Man, I'm really glad your favourite band isn't Wintersun. My head is nearly exploding imagining the amount of trash, gossip and bullshit you'd be spewing out after about 6 months of no information whatsoever.

this is roope latvala's thread and u are arguing about janne's solos

Altitude,for the record, even if u have all the info and u are the ultimate COB FAN OMGZOR this wont make u a member of the hatecrew, srry to ruin ur dreams. :p

^ who the fuck is this guy. Altitudes never said or implied that he was the ultimate fan

this is roope latvala's thread and u are arguing about janne's solos

Altitude,for the record, even if u have all the info and u are the ultimate COB FAN OMGZOR this wont make u a member of the hatecrew, srry to ruin ur dreams. :p

Who the fuck are you do come and say that? :lol:

lol? though guy?
nah
no sense of humor here, just 12 year old guys trying to challenge each other with trivia.

cheers

Inform yourself before posting stupid things, if you weren't new, you would know that Altitudes is nowhere near considering himself the #1 Bodom fan and was only making fun of Joonas/Proving him wrong :lol:.