Roope Latvala

Not to many people want to look like Roope.

I wonder why ;) (no offence)

People get RRs/Warlocks/Hello Kitties because they like them! And why do they like them? Because they see them so often when they watch their Idol plays this guitars. They think there couldn't be a better guitar to play their stuff when my idol uses this model.

btw: Didnt they have the Latvala Sig on Musamaliaa (or how it is called).

Yup, just like how I am planning to get a Loomis signature. Hypocrite, I know :lol: It seems like the ideal guitar to me, though active pickups aren't my fancy. If it is good enough for him, it is damn well to good for me!

So it's safe to say that you want to look like Loomis? :ill:

well dont know if roope was alexi's teacher but Roope Did learn alexi some stuff Roope plays way longer than alexi i think Roope Already had a guitar before alexi was born because Roopes mother had guitars at home to Roopes mother playd in bands and stuff so

and
i think Roope is a very GOod guitarist he always playd nice solos and stuff, because of his old band is stoped (Waltari) And after that (Stone) he was starting to lose his publicity or something had gone away ,only the real stone and Waltari fans keep listening to the CD's and stuff i guess .
and than Sinergy came up with alexi and roope ,
that was like equalized i think some fans where like OMG Alexi and Some guys where like OMG Roope .

and because of al the young new fans that doesnt even know who Roope is they are like OMG Alexi because they saw him singing and play the solo's and stuff In COB.

it was the same for me when i saw my very first COB live video on youtube i was like hey that must be alexi laiho but who the hell is that guy ?? *now i know its alexander* and than i saw a new video where i didnt know alexander left and i had again who the HELL is that guy *seems to be Roope* :rofl:.

Roope is probably going to have his own ESP signature within the next year or two, iunno... we'll see what happens after the new COB album comes out i guess?

Roope's not underrated, at least not in Finland. Everybody who is into metal knows his name and his huge importance (especially with Stone) to the whole Finnish metal scene. He's constantly voted high in the guitar player polls in magazines. The situation might be different outside Finland, because people don't know that much about his history, partly because Stone was big only here.

(btw. I don't like comparing Alexi and Roope. They've got different styles, they're both doing their job very well and filling their own roles in the band.)

Roope's not underrated, at least not in Finland. Everybody who is into metal knows his name and his huge importance (especially with Stone) to the whole Finnish metal scene. He's constantly voted high in the guitar player polls in magazines. The situation might be different outside Finland, because people don't know that much about his history, partly because Stone was big only here.

(btw. I don't like comparing Alexi and Roope. They've got different styles, they're both doing their job very well and filling their own roles in the band.)

Exactly, well put.

Roope is probably going to have his own ESP signature within the next year or two, iunno... we'll see what happens after the new COB album comes out i guess?

Are you a fool or can you not read?

You are missing my point. People want to look like their idols. I probably struck a chord with you because you have an Alexi guitar yourself, and no negative feelings toward you, but as weird as it sounds there is an attraction that fanboys develop towards Alexi. Have you ever wondered why people are starting to paint their nails, wear eyeliner, and even dress like Alexi :lol: Not to many people want to look like Roope. You can't tell me you bought Alexi's guitar because it was the ideal guitar, it only has one pickup. Am I a dick? Yes :O kthxbye

well,your point is true,but not 100%.Alexi is my alltime idol and major influence in guitar playing,but I don't want to do everything in my band nor I want to paint my nails or wear eyeliner.I am going to buy an Alexi Edwards,but it's because I've liked always(before knowing COB too) V shape and I like the scythe inlays,and maybe you don't belive that,but I like the fact that it has just one pup and volume master.I don't need more,:lol:

and to point someone here that is well known,maybe I'm getting blind but I don't remember Mitch painting his nails or wearing eyeliner.

it's not that I disagree with you about some fanboys,but not everyone is like that,not everyone goes ¡¡¡¡¡OMFG Alexi rulzzz!!!dady buy me all his guitarz n' a lee jackson amp,n tomorrow the seymour blacktooh and the krank head and on the way home eyeliner and sleveless shirts!!!!:lol::lol:

well,your point is true,but not 100%.Alexi is my alltime idol and major influence in guitar playing,but I don't want to do everything in my band nor I want to paint my nails or wear eyeliner.I am going to buy an Alexi Edwards,but it's because I've liked always(before knowing COB too) V shape and I like the scythe inlays,and maybe you don't belive that,but I like the fact that it has just one pup and volume master.I don't need more,:lol:

and to point someone here that is well known,maybe I'm getting blind but I don't remember Mitch painting his nails or wearing eyeliner.

it's not that I disagree with you about some fanboys,but not everyone is like that,not everyone goes ¡¡¡¡¡OMFG Alexi rulzzz!!!dady buy me all his guitarz n' a lee jackson amp,n tomorrow the seymour blacktooh and the krank head and on the way home eyeliner and sleveless shirts!!!!:lol::lol:

you wouldn't buy the guitar if alexi didn't have a name on it, who are you kidding :lol:.

again, you look at extremists. however, people dress, act, etc. to showcase their beliefs, which are many times influenced by their likes/dislikes/idols/etc. fact of life, and i implore you to prove me wrong.

there's no way I can prove you wrong because you can always find an example of people acting like that,:lol:,but I was just saying that it's not everyone who acts like that,is only some people.about the guitar I can tell you that even though I know that the shape and colour are saying Alexi Laiho (it hasn't really got the name or sig printed cause it's an edwards)it's not because of that that Im' buying it.I asked some time ago in the forum for a piece of advice(I didn't know what to get:Jackson star,Ran Invader which was the first option by then or LTD Alexi 600).I was thinking a lot about the ran,but after sending a thousand custom quotes for them to tell me the price and pay it in order to get it built I decided to ask here.and I don't remember who,but someone told me about edwards and linked me a pair of shops that sold them,and I decided to go for it,:lol:

but of course this doesn't stop me from being a fanboy,:lol:

^^Yeah i am fanboy too...i woudn't go as far a s wannabe or something but fanboy is totally okay. Everyone is almost surely JUST A BIT fanboy of someone/something:)

Fuck you with the "fanboy" bashing. Jesus Christ, if we want RR guitars then deal with it. YES it's normal to want to be like your idols, regardless of how many people don't.