Roope Latvala

this is roope latvala's thread and u are arguing about janne's solos

Altitude,for the record, even if u have all the info and u are the ultimate COB FAN OMGZOR this wont make u a member of the hatecrew, srry to ruin ur dreams. :p

boringtroll-1.jpg

All I can say is... Joonas I fuckin hate you ! You are 21 man.. stop acting like a fuckin 11 years old. Get a life.. a girlfriend.. a friend.. learn to play guitar, I dont know.. do something. DIE...

maybe joonas is a real nice person but lets off all his anger on here by pissing people off

It's a shame that Stone aren't/weren't more well-known outside of Finland. I've heard some stuff from No Anesthesia, which really rocked.

Yea but Alexi composes the solo melodies by guitar and sometimes it's difficult or strange for Janne to translate it to keyboard technique.

yeah u r right
janne writes the solos for alexi and alexi writes the solos for janne
touch yourself at nights thinking about it
senseless thread.

I'm not saying that this is the ultimate truth and I can't even remeber where I read it,but I remember that Alexi said in a magazine that for the solos they don't get to the studio with the solos already done,but he sits in the recording room,plays the backing track for the solo 1000 times and keeps playing licks over it.the ones he likesz,he keeps them inside his head,and the ones not to the bin.after that,he puts the good things together and records the solo.if he doesn't compose his own solos,I really doubt that he composes Janne's ones.he composes all melodies and harmonies and of course riffs,but it really seems logic to me(knowing that Alexi and Janne both have enough skills and creativity for it)that they both improvise when in the studio their solos,and then get for recording the best they get.just like it happened with Jani in SA(Tony kakko composed all the songs,but Jani's solos were all done by himself,and I don't remember in which album key solos were composed and played by Jens Johanson) and like happens with John Petrucci and Jordan Ruddes at DT and as I supose will happen in many many bands where the players have the skills to do this.