Happy Birthday

Maybe Djödull could bring some hardfiskur....... (hint, hint):D

IIIiiiiii! Lots of drink and lots of food: This is a grrreattt party!! Hihi *hikk* *hikk* :loco: Just try not to :puke: anyone......

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
I'll chech all the profiles and make a list.... Only that'd take forever! But, hey, anything for the forum and all the nice ppl here, right! ;)

I just did this, and damn, I feel old. Except for Mark, I'm older than everybody that posted their birth year. But I'm only about 6 weeks older than yourdeadgroom.

I really should go to bed, but I'm still too excited from that phone call. nuts.

Age is beauty, Nomad! You should embrace it with gratitude and caring. Besides, you're young! You have quite some years still until you are in a mans best age! Indeed! ;)

I'm young, but I wish I was dead. I know I have much to live for, but things are so depressing lately. I guess my girl problems are making everything go so wrong. But it's so hard to forget. :cry:

(In a sad mood...)

Goodnight Fjelltussa, it's nighttime for me, talk to ya later. Lots of love and all that, I left a little note to your question on the Crows at War thread.

Fuck girls! Dont deal with them if they're prolematic man... nobody needs that shit. Anyhow, Nomad... what phonecall?

and my birthday is on the Ides... I expect lots of gifts =)

J

Originally posted by J the TyranT
Fuck girls!
I think that is the problem, he does not get any... :eek:
SORRY! DWD, just had to :lol:

and well, dont care to much about girls, as you know, I got some problems with them too :) but take it with a smile and move on, we have long lifes a head of us, we have more then enough time to find someone yet :cool:

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Age is beauty, Nomad! You should embrace it with gratitude and caring. Besides, you're young! You have quite some years still until you are in a mans best age! Indeed! ;)

Gratitude and caring? I'm not even sure what that sentence is supposed to mean.

Anyway, the problem (if you can call it that) isn't that I'm too old. It's that you're all too young. :) I'm at a perfect age. Good times behind me, good times ahead of me. No worries. :cool:

@J: I put it in one of the other threads somewhere (Probably the NP thread), but I got a call from Pam, whom I dated my last semester of high school and first year of college. We've stayed friends and in touch the past 5 years. But she was (and still is) in the Navy and spent the past 2 years in Japan and near Afghanistan, so it's been difficult to talk to her. Hell, tomorrow's her birthday, and it'll be the first time she's had a phone number I can call since '95!

Anyway, for me.... happy days. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!!
I still don't when to check thjat info ...

I love parties! :) they are great .. hehe, once I misunderstood my parents and I presumed that thay would be gone for 2 days, but they came back after day 1..I arranged the party .and hack, they spoiled everything, they came in time when everybody was not capable of everything, including me. Next morning I had a blast from them..... no parties, no computer, no hanging with friends for like month. Ahh..

LETS have a party !! Wooohhoooooo *takes the bottle out*