Happy New Year

Mr. Wu

May 7, 2002
Visit site
I hope you all had a great Xmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/Festivus etc. I'm out of here today. Paris my friends. I need some culture. And I need to eat and drink like a maniac. Those of you that see me in Baltimore and NY get ready for Fat Ian!
Happy new year!!!!

happy 2006 indeed !!! lets hope it kicks a stack more than 05

the snow is starting to fall......anthrax in april, its a solid start !

JohnThrax said:
I'd be at the NYC show, but my band has our first show that night :hotjump:
Good luck. I haven't played out in months. We are finishing the mix on our most recent half ass recording attempt.

whitey131 said:
Good luck. I haven't played out in months. We are finishing the mix on our most recent half ass recording attempt.
well, our show is in a week and a half, and we have had 2 shitty practices, so tonight and all next week we are gonna be practicing our asses off hahaha. We're playing

Mindwar
Master of Puppets
Into the Pit
Pain
and 4 original songs

It should be a blast

paris ? shit i might make it to atlanta for stuck mojo. have a great new year

johnthrax wrote:
well, our show is in a week and a half, and we have had 2 shitty practices, so tonight and all next week we are gonna be practicing our asses off hahaha.

it's always better to play half ass originals than really good cover tunes. nobody has ever been handed a recording contract for being a really good cover band.

What's the difference between Paris and natural yoghurt? Theres a chance that natural yoghurt will develop a culture...

(j/k)

karrokid said:
paris ? shit i might make it to atlanta for stuck mojo. have a great new year

johnthrax wrote:

it's always better to play half ass originals than really good cover tunes. nobody has ever been handed a recording contract for being a really good cover band.
this is true. the problem is we are playing at a place thats a big metal/hardcore venue around albany. the thing is, most people are there to mosh to some hardcore band, and we definetly have a classic metal sound with some more progressive elements. I just dont want to get beat up, hahaha

JohnThrax said:
this is true. the problem is we are playing at a place thats a big metal/hardcore venue around albany. the thing is, most people are there to mosh to some hardcore band, and we definetly have a classic metal sound with some more progressive elements. I just dont want to get beat up, hahaha

Been there. Your never going to please everyone. Just have fun.

whitey131 said:
Half arse is better than no arse though. Good luck with it.