Happy Two Weeks to Release Date!

Wow!
That was really weird at first. The singing in the beginning reminded me of some Swedish pop-stuff and I got really worried for a second or two.
Other than that - it sounds as good as Världsalltets Fanfar! I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face right now!!! :D

Just noticed on myspace right now:
Mörk Nebulosa 5.23
Världsalltets Fanfar 5.23
Döpt I En Jökelsjö 5.25

Mr. V - you do know that you can make songs both longer as well as shorter than this - right? :p

Wow!
That was really weird at first. The singing in the beginning reminded me of some Swedish pop-stuff and I got really worried for a second or two.
Other than that - it sounds as good as Världsalltets Fanfar! I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face right now!!! :D

Just noticed on myspace right now:
Mörk Nebulosa 5.23
Världsalltets Fanfar 5.23
Döpt I En Jökelsjö 5.25

Mr. V - you do know that you can make songs both longer as well as shorter than this - right? :p

Indeed, such a weird beginning! I was totally shocked, but immediately hooked as well. Haha maybe there's a scientific reason for all those songs being 5:23/25. Or maybe he's just a phony poser :p .

Ehrm... and now the song just changed into a 30-second sample...? :guh:

WTF!!! :cry::cry:

Just checked, still 5:23….

Wow!

it's written somewhere that he must shock us in some way. also going back in time :)
i got that feeling too, but well, it's only the first listening...

I feel like the reviews, thus far, have been pretty weak, to be honest. I'm disappointed in the quality that I've been reading about. Reviewers who sound lukewarm but then give it a B+. I think it's stupid. I plan to give it a more in-depth review...

Though record of the month has been very difficult this month. To choose between Vintersorg, Amon Amarth and Obscura.. Three bands I absolutely love. This is a difficult choice.

Glad you all liked the track so much. Took me a little time to get into (unlike Världsalltets Fanfar), but now I love it! Actually, pretty well-chuffed about the whole damn record!

i've been into it since the third listening. i'm already singing along the refrain (no not with words, only the music line) so it's pretty easy to metabolize.
i'm really surprised by the songwriting of this album, andreas said it's pretty naive and i think it's true. the songs are really catchy, you can sing them after few listenings. and i'm liking it, i mean, i'm not a big fan of too proggy things, this reminds me a lot of the simplicity of the first albums.

Stop with the teasing! I need this album now. Two weeks is way too long!

so the keeper of the mighty in trollskogens does still not have a copy?
it's a shame!!!! ;)