Happy Two Weeks to Release Date!

the more i'm listening to mork nebulosa the more i'm liking it.
the refrain is just fantastic, and the vocals too.
if all the album is on this level i'm already loving it also without having heard it :tickled:

edit: shit. the song has turned into a 30 seconds sample also to me now :cry:

Well you've to understand that Elvina has a different taste; she never likes what everyone else likes :p . Solens Rötter is brilliant, not my fave Mr V (but how can one even decide…?), but I love it. I'm sure Elvina'll like the new one too :D .

I'm trying not to listen to much to the samples haha, I want some surprises left till the release.

Well you've to understand that Elvina has a different taste; she never likes what everyone else likes :p
like i give a rat's ass what everyone else likes. If they like what i like good for them, congrats with the exquisite tastes. :Smug: If they don't, it's their loss. One thing i know - i don't feel like kissing anyone's butt. :p But mostly i'm sensitive enough to keep my real thoughts to myself :Smug:

In my book Solens Rötter is the best Vintersorg record, and together with Fission's Pain Parade is the best mr.V's work to this day. Both these albums are among the best albums i've ever heard in my life of all artists. The Focusing Blur i consider the weakest Vintersorg record, and i'm thinking that Jordpuls will be in any way better than that one, at least. So i will like it anyway, it's just the WOW factor that i'm a little concern about.

rats asses are an eyesore anyway

RatsAss.jpg

like i give a rat's ass what everyone else likes. If they like what i like good for them, congrats with the exquisite tastes. :Smug: If they don't, it's their loss. One thing i know - i don't feel like kissing anyone's butt. :p But mostly i'm sensitive enough to keep my real thoughts to myself :Smug:

In my book Solens Rötter is the best Vintersorg record, and together with Fission's Pain Parade is the best mr.V's work to this day. Both these albums are among the best albums i've ever heard in my life of all artists. The Focusing Blur i consider the weakest Vintersorg record, and i'm thinking that Jordpuls will be in any way better than that one, at least. So i will like it anyway, it's just the WOW factor that i'm a little concern about.

Hey chill out, I was simply saying; you always get hyper-sensitive about this stuff, relax.

Hey chill out, I was simply saying; you always get hyper-sensitive about this stuff, relax.
then don't pick on me. If you're telling people not to mind me because i never like what everybody likes anyway, then you also shouldn't mind me yourself. I just find it annoying that you point it out every time when i say i don't like something you (or everybody, as you call it) rave about.

Here's something very much on topic:
just got this in my emailbox from Napalm:
The comments for your order are

Hi Zina,

Your order is going to be shipped out tomorrow via post to you.

Best Regards,
Daniel

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Dispatched
yessssssssssss!!!!!!! it means that i'm going to get Jordpuls waaay before the 25th march! :headbang::hotjump::kickass:

shit. i still need to preorder it!
i thought i had still time, but they are starting to send copies, so i need to hurry!
today i'm going to place the order (together with some other interesting stuff they have on the site!)

shit. i still need to preorder it!
i thought i had still time, but they are starting to send copies, so i need to hurry!
today i'm going to place the order (together with some other interesting stuff they have on the site!)
i thought you already had preordered it... does it mean that you won't get that huge poster? :(

Is it really a "huge" poster? I'm thinking it's more like the standard promo ones.
hmmm... damn, you're right! it's A2, and i thought it was huge but now i see that the Ensiferum poster that i have hanging on my door now is A1, so A2 must be the half of it, which is then not so huge at all :( oh well it must look great anyway! ♥

I wish I had pre-ordered, cus a Vintersorg poster would be a great way to start decorating my new apartment. Doh!