Happy Two Weeks to Release Date!

Glad you all liked the track so much. Took me a little time to get into (unlike Världsalltets Fanfar), but now I love it! Actually, pretty well-chuffed about the whole damn record!

It certainly has a "strange" beginning, but I was really into it fairly quickly.

I feel like the reviews, thus far, have been pretty weak, to be honest. I'm disappointed in the quality that I've been reading about. Reviewers who sound lukewarm but then give it a B+. I think it's stupid. I plan to give it a more in-depth review...

Though record of the month has been very difficult this month. To choose between Vintersorg, Amon Amarth and Obscura.. Three bands I absolutely love. This is a difficult choice.

But the answer is obvious ;) .

OH!!!! What a pretty song!... this will be a painful waiting, and is not just that....the cd will take some weeks to arrives to my country, so it will be worst!.....

nice to see the positive reactions. I think if you like the two tracks you'll love the album, it's an adventure.

mr V

Impressive. It reminds me somewhat of Ödemarkens son. Under norrskenets fallande ljusspel I think... I also like its progressiveness. Upon 3rd listen.

I hear the first album in the song Mörk nebulosa - the beginning sounds very similar to "Asatider", the sound (except vocals) also like this album, at least the first 3 minutes...
And I really like the "pop-punk" melody and vocal in the beginning... :) The last two minutes are little more like Cosmic genesis for me.
It´s something else as I awaited, but the V-factor makes it unique and better than everything else :)

I'm officially going crazy upon 4th listening of the new track. I get it! I'm rolling half naked in the snow only to bounce back up and hugging trees frantically before going inside from my garden and having a constant urge to finish the dishwashing in a fierce yet sophisticated manner.

(no actually I just sat in my comfy office like leanable chair)

Now that I've listened to it a few times, I like it more. The vocal harmonies are really pretty in this song particularly. I'm kind of disappointed with the production so far, as it doesn't sound quite as full as S.R. Still though, the production brings me back to the older albums, which is kinda cool.

Yeah, I'm now even happier that I pre-ordered the record. :) Hopefully you guys will be as stoked as I am about this thing. Like I said, there are bits and pieces that are still a little busy and/or rambling that I think can feel kind of annoying. But for the most part I am impressed and stoked.

thnx for sharing the review!

hmmm.... definitely sets me into thinking... :rolleyes:

after all the reviews and comments i've read about Jordpuls and having heard 2 tracks, it's already pretty obvious that it doesn't live up to the brilliant masterpiece that is Solens Rötter in my book, which i honestly always thought was impossible to surpass anyway... But i'm sure there is plenty for me to love on that album even if it doesn't become the best Vintersorg's release! :)