Hard Rock/hair/glam recommendations

vikk

Nov 29, 2005
i'm looking for not so famous 80's bands, like L.A. Guns. Oh well, some top notch too.

80's Aerosmith
Guns N' Roses
80's-90's KISS
Whitesnake
Skid Row
Motley Crue (From Too Late for Love to Dr. Feelgood)
Def Leppard (Pyromania is an amazing album, High n' Dry is cool too but Hysteria is pretty lame IMO)
Savatage (not so famous, have awesome songs)
Great White (I only know one song (Rock Me) but I'm sure they have more)
Cinderella (Have great songs)
Faster Pussycat

There are more I can give you if you want.

FUCKING WIN, 80's MUSIC THREAD!
Check out Pretty Boy Floyd, Quiet Riot AND HOW COME NO ONE MENTIONED TWISTED SISTER, also Brides of Destruction and HANOI ROCKS, Warrant are good too, and even though these are not really 80's, check out Wig Wam too.

coldlol.jpg

thanks guys, i'll try to check out all of them. From those, the only band i really listened was Guns 'n Roses =(

Skid Row is quite known, so I don't know if it fits in this thread, but it's one of the best bands ever.

Youth gone fucking wild!

Okay, let's do it; I quote this :

and I don't even look at the answers. After that, I bet $1.000.000 that the first three are Guns & Roses, Motley Crue and Poison. And since we're on COBOT, somebody's gonna mention WASP and Ozzy.

He said some top notch. I dunno if that was directed to me, but I think I named a few good ones.

This and Crashdiet would be two great recommendations if you've not heard them yet.

Agreed. I listened to a couple of bands and most of them are just copying other bands, while these bands a bit more fresh.