Hardcore

Ender Rises

Wass sappening?
No, it's not metal, but it's still heavy music. So who likes it? Who hates it? Musically it's not the best in the world but it has a sloppy feel that I love, and it can be quite heavy in a different way. I just like the lack of structure. I like Norma Jean and A Life Once Lost especially, I saw both of them live a while back at the insistence of a friend and enjoyed the hell out of it. So... thoughts?

Emo is the best form of hardcore I think, bands like Corea, Gantz, Orchid, Envy, 1000 Travels of Jawaharlal, Circle Takes The Square, Examination Of The..., Indian Summer, etc.

All great bands.

However I do like some of the old school d-beat hardcore bands like Discharge and Anti Cimex.

I love it. the real stuff, though. not that scenester crap.

bands like Bad Brains and Discharge are two of my favorites.

I really can't judge real hardcore yet, since I haven't really heard any bands yet, but all of that scenecore/deathcore/metalcore shit is horrible!

No, it's not metal, but it's still heavy music. So who likes it? Who hates it? Musically it's not the best in the world but it has a sloppy feel that I love, and it can be quite heavy in a different way. I just like the lack of structure. I like Norma Jean and A Life Once Lost especially, I saw both of them live a while back at the insistence of a friend and enjoyed the hell out of it. So... thoughts?
Both those bands kick ass, but i absolutely hated
Norma Jean-Redeemer:zombie: .
Oh and by the way, Norma jean is metalcore, and a life once lost is....well i don't exactly know what they are, it resembles deathcore, grindcore, and southern rock.