Hardcore

Why does everyone label all the "chaotic" metalcore bands with grindcore? I'm sorry, but I have not yet heard a metalcore band that even remotely resembles grindcore.
Yes, your are right, after listening to them I'm always left thinking of other grindcore bands, so i put that down.

Edit:You also labeled them as metalcore witch i see few signs of the typical "metalcore" within this band vocally, riff, and drum wise.

Well, I used to like a lot of it, but now im getting into heavier stuff. The only "metal-core" or whatever you want to label it I listen to still are bands like The Red Chord, All Shall Perish, Suicide Silence, etc.

I like Norma Jean. But Redeemer sucks.

O God The Aftermath FTW.

Time to confess guys:

As I Lay Dying, Darkest Hour, Droid, Sinai Beach, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, and a few others I will NOT mention here :eek:

And I really like PsyOpus. :kickass:

I like Norma Jean. But Redeemer sucks.

O God The Aftermath FTW.

Agreed.

I also like stuff like

Converge
Botch
Turmoil
Refused
Minor Threat
Bad Brains

and deathcore/mathcore stuff like

Dillinger Escape Plan
Five Star Prison Cell
The Red Chord
Despised Icon

It's mostly the crusty or powerviolence side of hardcore that I like: Dropdead, Charles Bronson, Tragedy, His Hero Is Gone, Fuck On The Beach, Spazz, Lack of Interest, Uncurbed, Man Is The Bastard, Infest, etc. Then there's several good older bands like Agnostic Front, Minor Threat, Cro-Mags, and Sheer Terror. The sound of a lot of the straight-edge bands from the 90s kind of soured me on following the scene for a while. But I went back and discovered a lot of cool shit eventually.

It's mostly the crusty or powerviolence side of hardcore that I like: Dropdead, Charles Bronson, Tragedy, His Hero Is Gone, Fuck On The Beach, Spazz, Lack of Interest, Uncurbed, Man Is The Bastard, Infest, etc. Then there's several good older bands like Agnostic Front, Minor Threat, Cro-Mags, and Sheer Terror. The sound of a lot of the straight-edge bands from the 90s kind of soured me on following the scene for a while. But I went back and discovered a lot of cool shit eventually.

Do you like Disfear?

:Smug:

Don't be a faggot. You know what real metalcore is and you hate it.

You are the most crafty and most funny poster here. :kickass:

o_O

And if you like Norma Jean, I would say listen to Dillinger Escape Plan, much better than Norma Jean. They arent exactly the same but if you like Norma Jean i think youd like them.

I heard them before, I really didn't like but I will give them another listen.

:Smug:

Don't be a faggot. You know what real metalcore is and you hate it.

Real metalcore fucking rules.

Ringworm, Overcast, Starkweather, Coalesce, etc.

However I do love the modern metalcore sound with bands like Between The Buried and Me, Glass Casket, Buried Inside, Maroon, Poison The Well, The Red Chord, Yakuza, Despised Icon, Achilles, etc.