harry potter fans

Sad Ken

New Metal Member
Dec 23, 2001
Romford
Visit site
what a bunch of brainless retards a bit like startrek fans not quite with it. I call upon the powers within to inflict sanity upon the insane minds that lurk within.

u cheeky munky!!!!!!! lol

uve seen the film more times than i have!!!!!!!!!!

u gonna get yo ass kicked by me next time i see ya and i shall ask for some help!!!! ( actually im hoping help will come from a potter/ trekkie fan so ull get a triple ass whippin! lololol)

admittedly the fool hardiness that was embarked upon probably distracted u and the rest of the cinema from the film.

what lesson do we learn from this??? dont take a '5' year old with smelly socks,( and my magic wand ) to see harry potter. uhoh uhoh- hope this isnt read! lol

*runs and hides*

Actually - as far as it goes, sanity departed from all concerned a long time ago, possibly with the onset of puberty???

personally im waiting for the post xmas trip to the warner brothers store !!! hehe Ken, shall we take u a pair of dark glasses so u can pretend not to know us?

Originally posted by madgirl
u gonna get yo ass kicked by me next time i see ya and i shall ask for some help!!!! ( actually im hoping help will come from a potter/ trekkie fan so ull get a triple ass whippin! lololol)

Grab Nomad and HMS, they're experts at using Vulcan nerve pinches ;)

im now obsessed!!!! ( because i wasnt before lol )

today i got a calendar, pencil case, cards, chocolates, other sweets, bookmarks, book stickers and about a million other potter related things!!!!!!!!!!

RAAA!!! im going to see the film again i think.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!( and i also got chocolate golden snitches!!!!!! and chocolate galleons with caramel inside!!!!!)

im going to worsen my 'sadddness' more than before !
i went to see the film again today! the third time!!!

and i sure as heck plan to see it again! lol

well i wanted to celebrate printing the final copy of my dissertation!!!! yayayyaa:D :D me v pleased
10, 765 words of hell is complete and over !!

( if id worked it better i could have made it be 754 - doh!)

if you are at the blaze gig this coming week as you said you will be over the moon with what you are about to get in your grubby hands! ;)

i though the film was very well acted and the effects was very good and i have never read the books so it looks like i have to now! :lol: