Let's talk about books and coffie :)

hmmm... okay, i have the coffee *checks* (yes, there's still some) and also the books, lots of them, all about alternative medicine and - in particular - about bach's flower remedies. they're very interesting and they should be read by all of those who believe people are too complex to think they can be cured with chemicals only. hmmm... coffeeeeeee :loco:

REIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

*offers Rei a cup of warm yummy coffee*

what exactly is the Bach flower? and for the cure of which diseases is it used?

for the back flower allergy, for sure not ;)
REIII!!!! ALFRED!!! my favourite Italians...because Da Vinci it's long since stopped talking to me :p
NOW....today I went for massive book shopping for next Sant Jordi festivity in these parts of the world....among others I got Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere...A fantasy compilation called Legends (which has a short story from Pratchett) and the pearl for my pearl...Barry Trotter...a bad-book-for-bad-readers book that parodies Harry Potter series...but as my friend Zoidberg used to say..."I want more....mooooooooooore"

fathervic (don't barry, be trotter)

ColdDarkNord said:
okey dokey Melancholia-the-Troll, not only guys in scandinavia but some girls from Hellas too!
Hmmm..... there's a point there indeed....
How are you doing, btw? I just returned from Poland..... it's really fun there!

Melancholia@ I didn't say it's funny, I said it's fun there.... Tho on my way from Lodz to somewhere I saw a renegade bear on the road..... it was exiting a building..... that was funny.
I really liked that country..... the landscapes.....

i'm about to finish (well still 90 pages left) the first of the Artemis Fowl trilogy.

It's a kid's book but it's quite cool....the main charachter is an evilminded superintelligent 12 year-old kid endowed with the coolest personality I've read in any children book i've ever read. There's also fairies, but not like the ones we're used to...So i'm really happy I started this book...for sure the other two will follow :)

fathervic (not a fairy, not a sprite)

Artemis fowl!!!!! what a cool kid ;)
"an evilminded superintelligent 12 year-old kid endowed with the coolest personality I've read in any children book i've ever read." wonderful description :)
Btw, they are making a film about Artemis fowl, but i don't know on which book it will be based *too lazy to search for info*

These days I'm reading Marian Keyes again.. "watermelon" this time... i've only read 70 pages so far ( :cry: ), but it's very very funny.... sad that it's mostly a book for female readers.Men would get rather bored of reading it, i think

Where did you find an e-book version of "The Neverending Story"? My brother is in college overseas, and needs to read it by Thursday, so the only way we can think of to get it to him is e-book, but I can't find it anywhere.

|ngenius said:
Now reading at the time:

a) Neil Gaiman's American Gods
b) Terry Pratchett's Small Gods (yes, I like gods, so what?)

I've also downloaded the e-book version of Michael Ende's "The Neverending Story", one of my favorite books ever. :)

|ng.