Has anyone missed duncan

Has anyone missed duncan

• Yes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Of course I missed him! Danko Bananko, Danko Bananko, Danko Bananko, baananaa maaaan!!!!! *gg*
I still do actually.. Need a hug from him once again
love0021.gif

heh. Yep, I missed him. I like all his vague and esoteric threads such as "men what's it all about?" "women, what's it all about?" etc. Or just some picture; the picture master, he is...he's got a fast draw wth the pics.

I missed him when we were in America. I was bumming him and I felt like I was gonna blow so I shouted 'wermacht unt spitzen' and he slid off my penod and turned around with his mouth open. I started pomping my nozzle real fast and I closed my eyes and let a massive load of noodles afloat into the nighty. When I opened my eyes his face was untarnished and I had actually missed him completely and shot all over the headboard of the hotel bed.

Mick Moss said:
I missed him when we were in America. I was bumming him and I felt like I was gonna blow so I shouted 'wermacht unt spitzen' and he slid off my penod and turned around with his mouth open. I started pomping my nozzle real fast and I closed my eyes and let a massive load of noodles afloat into the nighty. When I opened my eyes his face was untarnished and I had actually missed him completely and shot all over the headboard of the hotel bed.

:err:

Mick Moss said:
:ill: :tickled: hahahah

Mick Moss said:

OH MY GOD

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH