Has Enemies of Reality lost all momentum?

I like EoR, and I even like the sound and the production.
there is nothing wrong with it. its rough and dirty. I like that.

but my good buddy Dan here, made some good points.
they are going to Wacken soon, so I'm afraid we won't hear anything from them in the near future, but after that... I sure hope they will tour.

I think the thing is, this was their last album with the current company (unless they resign) and in these kind of circumstances often a label which figures they are losing a band anyway will not come up with tour support costs, video costs, etc; they figure why spend money helping build a career for people who are going to leave you anyway.

that's the way they think.

lizard said:
I think the thing is, this was their last album with the current company (unless they resign) and in these kind of circumstances often a label which figures they are losing a band anyway will not come up with tour support costs, video costs, etc; they figure why spend money helping build a career for people who are going to leave you anyway.

Agreed, CM blows and have screwed many bands over, except for the bands that were willing to soften their sound. EoR has great songs, more complicated arrangements and heavier atmosphere than any of their newer releases. It was like a good kick in the ass. Loomis wrote incredible solos, and Warrel sang incredibly great, all in all, what is there not to like, oh well, the production, but I got used to it. And you's can too.

The real wave of the future is a band having loyal enough fans to have their own company...The Gathering escaped CM and are doing okay, Cowboy Junkies also do their own thing. The internet makes it possible for fans to keep up with tour dates and merchandising, where in the past and still now mostly, the record companies were in charge of promotion. I think I read somewhere where metallica is thinking about it.

lizard said:

But they did resign with CM, a while ago. and CM still seems to be doing nothing.

BleedingNeonBlack said:
i hope it'll be something like dreaming neon black...kinda like a story

" right now I'd like to tell you a little story, about a little girl, who got a little too high. A little too small for her own you if you know what I mean.....what was her name? Poor, Poor Alice "

Nevermore are notoriously tight lipped. We won't know shit till it's hits us in the back of the head.

Satans Mom said:
Nevermore are notoriously tight lipped. We won't know shit till it's hits us in the back of the head.

I forgot to add...

"those bastards!"

DreamNeonBlack said:
" right now I'd like to tell you a little story, about a little girl, who got a little too high. A little too small for her own you if you know what I mean.....what was her name? Poor, Poor Alice "
"I wanna tell you a little story now.... once upon a time there was a little girl.... who took bad acid trip. she (brmf?) got a little too high... a little too small. for her own good if you know what I mean..... do you know what her name was? "Ahliiice...." one more time, what was her name? "Ahliiice".... poor-poor Alice..."

yes, I was such retard. :lol:

ive tried to find that live version but i havnt had any luck yet. i had that live thing (curtesy of big willie style) awhile ago and lost it on a hard drive crash. damn you windows!

oh yeh...i really hated the production of EoR the first few times i heard it, then i got over it and listened to it quite a bit. now i havnt listened to it in many months.

neal said:
ive tried to find that live version but i havnt had any luck yet. i had that live thing (curtesy of big willie style) awhile ago and lost it on a hard drive crash. damn you windows!
wait, do you need it, the whole live? :err: