Has It Come Out?????

nope. they said the artwork will be slighlty different. whatever that means. but no bonus tracks.

I went to the store too, they knew nothing of AND :erk: , they started talking about a reissue of AFDTE. Finally I found someone who told me I wasn't the first to ask for it and said the distribution company of MFN in Denmark never gave them any info, but he wasn't sure they were getting it, this is the store that had "Lights Out"!

I can't reeally believe they won't be getting it, but the very uncertainty sent me on a shopping craze, I bought:

-Starsailor- Silence Is Easy (can't help it)
-Travis- 12 Memories (can't help it)
-t.A.T.u- 200 KM/H In The Wrong Lane (I blame Mehdi, first impression is I agree a bit with him though, such a seemingly outrageous claim had to have some truth to it anyway, it was cheap though)
-A Perfect Circle- Thirteenth Step (listened to it a bit at the store, sounded promising and I remembered your words of praise too)
-A Perfect Circle- Mer de Noms (cheap)
-Tori Amos- Boys For Pele
-Tori Amos- From The Choirgirl Hotel (The Opeth effect and everything, and they were cheap)
-Samael- Passage (neeeded something angry too, you lots have given me the impression that this is angry and worthwile, at this point I had lost all control too)

This should keep me soothed (and hungry) in my uncertain wait for AND.

Tomorrow I'll know if my regular store has it by the end of this week or not. Damn this waiting. If I were sure it ain't released until next month, I'd buy Indiana Jones dvd box immediately, to have atleast something :Spin:

Allan said:
-t.A.T.u- 200 KM/H In The Wrong Lane (I blame Mehdi, first impression is I agree a bit with him though, such a seemingly outrageous claim had to have some truth to it anyway, it was cheap though)

you wont be disappointed, a couple of fillers but the first 5 or 6 songs are just fucking amazing. did you get the edition with the eurovision song as a bonus track?

Allan said:
-Tori Amos- From The Choirgirl Hotel (The Opeth effect and everything, and they were cheap)

tori amos, opeth effect?! :erk:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
you wont be disappointed, a couple of fillers but the first 5 or 6 songs are just fucking amazing. did you get the edition with the eurovision song as a bonus track?

tori amos, opeth effect?! :erk:

I just mean that I bought them because you guys liked her, vaguely put, sorry. Guess I still haven't exactly understood what the Opeth effect is :erk: .

About t.A.T.u, it sounds good, especially track 3-6. The first two were in radio rotation so much this summer here that I'm sick of them, funny thing though, the chorus of "Not gonna get us" isn't nearly as annoying in Russian. Don't know about the eurovision track, don't think so, I've never heard it and I haven't seen it pointed out in the booklet. There's some behind the scenes footage though, should be good :loco: . The look on people's faces when I tell them I bought the TATU cd is worth it all anyway :p .

TATU?! You people are dead! :ill:

13.08-tatu.gif

I mean...FFS!

I worked non stop for 5-6 months though, meaning on call 24 hours a day every day. :saint: .

For now those 50 hours a week for 5 months meant I had to refuse 4 months of student aid, you're only allowed to earn a certain amount of money a month when you're a student in Denmark, making sure the system isn't abused. Refusing money isn't much fun in the long run.

Working crap jobs suck big time anyway, laziness is much more fun. No way by it though if you want them nice t.A.T.u. cds though ;) .

Allan said:
I just mean that I bought them because you guys liked her, vaguely put, sorry. Guess I still haven't exactly understood what the Opeth effect is :erk: .

ah haha, yeah you got it wrong. the opeth effect is like, picture i say the next tori amos is a masterpiece, even tho its not released yet. thats the opeth effect :tickled:

Allan said:
About t.A.T.u, it sounds good, especially track 3-6. The first two were in radio rotation so much this summer here that I'm sick of them, funny thing though, the chorus of "Not gonna get us" isn't nearly as annoying in Russian. Don't know about the eurovision track, don't think so, I've never heard it and I haven't seen it pointed out in the booklet. There's some behind the scenes footage though, should be good :loco: . The look on people's faces when I tell them I bought the TATU cd is worth it all anyway :p .

hehe, the eurovision track is called 'ne ver ne bojsia' or something like that. id like to see that behind the scene thingy too :)