Has It Come Out?????

Tommorrow is THE day, the boy from my favourite shop (Metrophone, Brussels, Belgium, Earth) said it's 100 % confirmed!!! :):):) I gotta escape from work for 30 minutes tommorow, in uniform and stuff... ;) It's really worth the risk and the trip I think...

Thortyir said:
Tommorrow is THE day, the boy from my favourite shop (Metrophone, Brussels, Belgium, Earth) said it's 100 % confirmed!!! :):):) I gotta escape from work for 30 minutes tommorow, in uniform and stuff... ;) It's really worth the risk and the trip I think...

Did you like the preview I made for you in Douai ? Maybe you couldn't pay much attention heh ?

that one and pulled under are really thick in it. it's deffo something else. specially for anathema, but really... i dunno, sometimes i feel as it refers to the Pentecost era, some Sentient in it, very classical, and basically consisting in 2 parts. it's really well crafted.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fucking amazing after just one listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't have time for a second one, i'm already 30 min to late for a meeting, fuck them, still 2 min and i listend to the hole cd)

Just bought the lmt. digipak, the booklet is wonderful and indeed in the vein of AFDTE, obviously Travis' work.
it's great, and i dont reckon there is a hidden track...
if i had a scanner, i wouldve scanned the booklet straight away, but alas.

it's really amazing, and if there's a chance to by it on vinyl, i would, as i only have AFDTE on lp. it's just great to have that artwork at a large print

edit: actually, there arent any band pics or portraits anywhere

visually u mean? cos i was referring to that basically (tho it's really a great album, dunno if its the best - i havent listened to this one as much as opposed to the other releases)

toolsofthetrade said:
visually u mean? cos i was referring to that basically (tho it's really a great album, dunno if its the best - i havent listened to this one as much as opposed to the other releases)
yes, i was talking about the artwork
and as for the music, i just bought it yesterday, but after 5 times i know that you can't compare this one with another anathema album (just as for the others)

well, i guess you can, not in the least bit cos this one was Danny's baby (course, the rest of the lads participated where they have talent).

there's so much nostagia in it mate

I bought it last friday and it's amazing... beautiful... Pity that I had not so much time to get into it, I was in the studio with me band this weekend... "We generate" is coming to your town very soon... :D

got it today morning. really nice artwork by travis inside the booklet. i dunno about the lyric thing tho. it would be nicer if you could clearly seperate the songs. the booklet could have been even bigger then (one song per page thing) with more artwork.

anyways, the songs are great. once again i was not let down. well done danny (and boyz.) waiting for the tour...