Hattrick - online football manager

Which league did you select?Hungarian?
Do we have to select the same leagues?
C'me on give info I don't wanna read all the stuff there..:(

No you can only select the country your IP belongs to. (I'm an exception with my brasilian ip, i sent an email to the guys to let me register in Hungary)
We can make the BB competitons by playing "friendlies" against each other every Wednesday.
I think it's worth taking a look at the rules you'll see this game is wonderful. Register now and you'll get your team in 3-4 days in a bottom Turkish league (div 4, i guess).

I registered!
I'm the coach of the "Berlin R00lers", I'll be given a team within 3-4 days.
I'll be back with info then :)

Great :)
I got my team last Thursday, played my first league game on Saturday and I won 6-0 away in the Hungarian 3rd division :)

Oh btw since the season has already started (3 rounds passed) you'll take over a cpu team with completely new random squad; but you'll keep the cpu's earlier scores. If you're lucky you'll have 9 points without doing anything :) I wasn't that lucky my team had only 1 point in 2 games when i took over.

what, NOT Coconut-kickers? :eek:

;)

My dear Baris would you please launch a World Cup thread in the near future?

I have my hattrick team (Vidi-henger) since last Thursday and I have already spent all my money on transfers :lol:
We should let other UM BBers join hattrick and start the UM championship in about a month (so everybody will have a little experience by then)

my team's name is barbarians...in turkiye...
I gave the orders for the weekend...
My team is not too strong...
It says my youth squad is passable...
I found you btw...:)

My youth squad is passable too but the players I promoted are shit :mad:
I suggest you improve your stadium, buy 2-3 key players (tactics is very important), invest in the youth squad, hire assistant and other coaches (2-4 should be enough for a start).
Is your coach skilled enough?

Hey some of your players don't seem to be bad... Although I can't see the skills only their prices. However, I wouldn't sign Köprülü Altinkaynak to Vidi :lol:
I suggest you fire your coach and try to get at least a passable one (solid is the best possible coach) with some experience and fair leadership skills. You can fire the coach in the Training menu. It will cost you a bit of money, and you should keep trying until you find a good one :)

2 of them? :lol: It took me 10 coaches and 20 million forints until i found mine! I'm nearly bankrupt :lol:
Improve your stadium with 5-6000 more capacity so you'll have more income. And buy fucking players ASAP :mad: Look around on other markets too, I recommend the Swedish transfer market, they have the most players there.
Good look against Urgup on Sunday!
My league game is on Saturday at 15:30 CET against Copkillers :D

Yeah I won 3 out of 3 matches in my League! :D
The only match I lost was in the cup, 0:6 against Madrid, duh!
But this really looks interesting. :)

wow what a good luck NV!
when is your next competiton game? On Sunday?
Today I have won 5-0 against Copkillers because they didn't have 9 players in the starting 11. :mad:
Anyway, 2 league games, 11-0 not bad huh? :D
And we might add that friendly 5-2 victory, even better :D

Oh cool :)

Yes my next game is on Sunday, SG Siemens - Berlin R00lers

How can we make friendly games?
My team ID is 53137, hope that helps :)