Hattrick - online football manager

I got knocked out of the cup 6:0 against a Club from Hamburg, but named "Madrid" :rolleyes:

I'll try this friendly thing, let's see if I get it :D

5-1 20 mins into the 2nd half :D
Already got a red card :mad:

Viking, I'll challenge you as soon as my league game finishes. Mr Barbarian has got a cup match this Wednesday and he'll not be able to show up for any friendlies... That lucky bastard, he took up a team with so many points and a ready place in the 4th round of the cup :mad: :)

Damn! 5-3! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ivi, forget about the tips and just tell me this:

Let's say you have a capacity of 3000 terraces.
You want to order for 1000 more.
Do you issue a reconstruction order for 1000 or for 4000?
(key word: REconstruction)

I play 4-4-2 but 3-5-2 is good system, too
What I don't like about different Footballgames is that you don't know how expensive things like youth investment or building up the arena and so on are. It's different for each game... You have to pay attention you don't do anything incredibly expensive just because it was rather cheap in another game... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Evilho
Today I have won 5-0 against Copkillers because they didn't have 9 players in the starting 11. :mad:

9 players out :eek:
and it is just 5-0..mnahuauohaohaohuahuoahua
ahuhoauhuoahuoahuoahuoahouahuoahuohuoahuoahuoaoa..:heh:

Umy!
5:3 :rolleyes:
Anyway congratulations for the victory! To Barbi too (although it's not very difficult against a cpu team :p).
Oh Umy I dont undertsand your capacity problem! If you want 1000 more teeraces, you type 1000 and press enter :D But I suggest you improve the capacity to around 15.000 (terraces, seats, vips etc. included)

Barbi!
Dooooooh! :s I couldn't play the game, I got the 5-0 result automatically cos the opponent didn't show up!
btw, 3-0 :lol:

Viking!
Bad luck! Although if it was against a human it's natural that you've lost (your first game)!

Hmm, we are already 4, we will be able to make wonderful tournaments :D Although I hope more people will join in soon!

The word Reconstruction (dictionary meaning: building something AGAIN) got me confused. If it said New Construction, there would be no problem. Thanks for the assistant manager btw :)

Originally posted by IRoN
The word Reconstruction (dictionary meaning: building something AGAIN) got me confused. If it said New Construction, there would be no problem.

Umy now I'm worried :err: Is everything ok? :erk:
Where in the shattered pink glass have you read "REconstruction"?! :mad: This is exactly what it says:
CONSTRUCTION

PREpare for construction

Request a price estimate from the building contractor. Please note how many new places you want to build. If you wish to remove places, use negative numbers (e.g. -100)

You can always switch to English on the main page if you have difficulties with the Swedish :D

About HAM, useful, isn't it? :)
Any new transfers anybody?

Originally posted by Evilho

Umy now I'm worried :err: Is everything ok? :erk:
Where in the shattered pink glass have you read "REconstruction"?!

I read it in a hefty help file... :mad:
And you need not be so arrogant... :mad:
And leave the pink glass out of this! :mad: :mad:

Ham is really useful, thanks.
I got a striker, and thanks to Barbi's efforts in paying tenfold for my stupid player, I got a keeper too! :D

Originally posted by IRoN
I got a striker, and thanks to Barbi's efforts in paying tenfold for my stupid player, I got a keeper too! :D

Tenfold? :eek: why???
Somebody could come pay tenfold for my players, I have nearly $200.000 debt :cry: And I can't even say I've spent all this money the best way I could :(
Tomorrow Vidi-henger will play a friendly in Sweden in hope of a high attendance and good money. I'll send my complete B-team so probably I'll lose with 4 or 5 goals :eek: Swedish are the best in Hattrick!
I recommend the Swedish transfer market, it's the biggest and you can find any kind of player there!

Ps: sorry about the pink glass :cry: