Hattrick - online football manager

Well I guessed so... poor Barbi doesn't have a chance with this formation (it's 1-3 already) but would probably have lost anyway. At least he can participate in the BB competiton :D

Congrats Umy 2-1 to Karadeniz :)

About the training: maybe you are right but it's only 1 or 2 weeks of stamina training so I don't think the form would suffer that much (although may drop even if you set general training!). Anyway, with my squad I considered the form problem much worse than the stamina problem that's why I set the training in this order. And maybe I'm wrong. We'll see!

So how about hitting the UM BB mini-league next Wednesday? As we have 5 competitors so far Clipsy should stay out for the first week, getting the chance to strengthen his team and stuff :)

Originally posted by Evilho

So how about hitting the UM BB mini-league next Wednesday? As we have 5 competitors so far Clipsy should stay out for the first week, getting the chance to strengthen his team and stuff :)

Why not? My boys are ready :)

Hey Umy dont you have the option to choose civilian (unarmed) services instead??

Alright then! So we have 5 teams here (Barbarians, FC Karadeniz, Vidi-henger, Berlin R00lers and Belgian L00sers). I suggest we have an 8-games-a-team mini league. Games both home and away against everybody. On day 1 Clipsy's team rests (or hopefully plays friendly with sb else :) ).
Who would like to make the fixtures?

Why do I always learn my match score and my tactical formation HERE?!?!?:mad:
I am a good coach..I AM...And I really am interested in my team..
uhuh huhuhu huhuuhuuhu...253..booohhhaaaaaaaa...:cry:
:D ;)

ARRRRGHGHHHHHHH...3-4 I lost..ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHGGHHH...
Btw I did it on purpose but it shouldn't be 253..I just wanted the defender to go to the midfield when attacking...Isn't it possible..???
And against that team 3 goals is perfect..

If you want the defender to go to the midfield when attacking, just give him "offensive" instructions. What you did was telling one defender to switch to midfield and another defender to switch to forward. So 4-4-2 became 2-5-3 :eek:
And it's a wonder how you could avoid 8 goals with such a formation :)

yea I think you are right..
Did you see the opponent teams players and ratings..It was a strong team and I managed to score 3 goals..I began to like my team..:)

Barbi we'll play the UM Cup ok?
I make the fixtures then we book the friendlies (we can only play our cup by playing "friendlies").

Btw half time: The Kickers - Vidihenger 5-0 :eek:
Ok my team is confused, ok it's the complete B-team, bunch of losers, but still :eek: What about my reputation?!

Umy congrats for your 4-1 victory over NV (where is he hiding? :D )! Your keeper performed very well!!!

Fixtures:

Day 1 - June 5

Vidi-henger vs Barbarians
Berlin R00lers vs FC Karadeniz
Free: FC Lokodijzeshotters

Day 2 - June 12

FC Karadeniz vs Vidi-henger
FC Lokodijzeshotters vs Berlin R00lers
Free: Barbarians

Day 3 - June 19

Barbarians vs FC Karadeniz
Vidi-henger vs FC Lokodijzeshotters
Free: Berlin R00lers

Day 4 June 26

FC Lokodijzeshotters vs FC Karadeniz
Berlin R00lers vs Barbarians
Free: Vidi-henger

Day 5 July 3

Berlin R00lers - Vidi-henger
Barbarians - FC Lokodijzeshotters
Free: FC Karadeniz

Return games' dates: July 10, July 17, July 24, July 31, August 7
This way Umy can finish the games on the day he leaves :cry:

OK for everybody?

REMEMBER: YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BOOK YOUR FRIENDLIES AS THE FIXTURES SAY

Is it possible to book the matches for several weeks in advance?
If not, I won't properly participate, it's the summer holydays, ya know...