Have Seen Already DT???? NEED HELP!!!!!

Originally posted by Ormir
Is it just me, or are FatherVic and VultureCulture almost impossible to tell apart?

it's just you. you mean, from the photos on the members page or what?

@Venancio: dile a Juan que tienes que marcharte porque tu abuelita está en labor de parto, y parece que son triates :loco:

hehehehe well as you might now, my smart friend, I referred to the gig itself as something awesome...but I suppose that if you review something awesome, then the review itself becomes awesome too....you know...it's the same biological process that happens when a stupid guy becomes boyfriend of a great girl, then he, with effort and time becomes a bit great too :D

fathervic (on the process)

Originally posted by FatherVic
it's the same biological process that happens when a stupid guy becomes boyfriend of a great girl, then he, with effort and time becomes a bit great too :D

one cannot really tell what in the world you're referring to here, ya know? :rolleyes: :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by FatherVic
hehehehe well as you might now, my smart friend, I referred to the gig itself as something awesome...but I suppose that if you review something awesome, then the review itself becomes awesome too....you know...it's the same biological process that happens when a stupid guy becomes boyfriend of a great girl, then he, with effort and time becomes a bit great too :D

fathervic (on the process)

Strange, in a way.
So far I only happen to meet great girls (or boys) becoming girl(boy-)friend of stupid boys (girls) and suddenly becoming in somehow _stupid_ too... It's like the frog and the prince tale.... I'm not really sure that if a prince kisses a frog the frog will become (for some biological process) a princess.
I tend to think we're gonna have two frogs, but I wouldn't consider it _problematic_ though since I like fried frogs.

:rolleyes:

a/v

Originally posted by atlantis
I'm not really sure that if a prince kisses a frog the frog will become (for some biological process) a princess.

i'm not either. in old tales of yore it's usually a princess the one that has to kiss a frog so that it turns back into prince charming. apparently, princesses are not supposed to be turned into amphibians of any sort, and same-sex frog-kissing is not even taken into consideration.
on a slightly more metaphorical level (??), i'm pretty sure only a toad would kiss a frog, in any given circumstance.

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

on a slightly more metaphorical level (??), i'm pretty sure only a toad would kiss a frog, in any given circumstance.

rahvin.

You can never tell. Ppl are strange.
But what if a prince, or whatever you please princess, kisses a grasshopper, a goat, a professional dork???

Or if he/she kisses a pancake, a pudding, a milanese brasato????

Burnt out talents....

a/v

Originally posted by hyena
what if a princess kisses a frog and the frog turns into a dwarf?

h

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

What if a princess kisses a dwarf turning into frog?
What if a dwarf kisses a frog turning into princess?
What if a frog kisses a princess and the princess turns into tadpole.
Too many questions, I won't sleep.

Thank you for being.

a/v

ah, another disguised inner feelings thread.

I'm pretty sure MotherVic :D is a great girl, but will she have the power to turn you into something you are not? :p