HAVE YOU BEEN TO TOKYO?

dang! that's cool. how is it? are there any places you like more than others? is it worth spending all the money to go there...or should i use that money to go somewhere else?....you know...things like that...

Man, there is so much there to do! You wont fit it all in in one trip, so don't even try.

- Shibuya for the night life and smutty stuff. Also the Hachiko statue is kinda cute.
- Shinjuku for the electronics and the park is cool.
- Ochanomizu for the guitar shops - all up and down the street, really cool!
- Mitaka for the studio Ghibli museum.

Everywhere you go there is food, and it's all good. My brain is fried right now, but I'll try and think up some more stuff. Grab some guide books, they're pretty essential!

Man, there is so much there to do! You wont fit it all in in one trip, so don't even try.

- Shibuya for the night life and smutty stuff. Also the Hachiko statue is kinda cute.
- Shinjuku for the electronics and the park is cool.
- Ochanomizu for the guitar shops - all up and down the street, really cool!
- Mitaka for the studio Ghibli museum.

Everywhere you go there is food, and it's all good. My brain is fried right now, but I'll try and think up some more stuff. Grab some guide books, they're pretty essential!

killer!! yeah man...let me know if you think of anything else...i've been watching all sorts of youtube videos but they're all from girls with very different interests than me! haha

cheers!
Jerry

Studio Ghibli museum sounds like heaven. I hope you have a good time, Tokyo looks like a great city to be in!