Have you ever? *Game*

Doomguy

This is huh, wow...
Apr 7, 2009
Melbourne, Aus
Here is how it works. Someone asks a have you ever question. The next poster then truthfully answers it and asks another question, and vice versa.

I will start.
Have you ever greened out?

Nope, I actually just start laughing and then pass out.

Did you ever sleep with someone you didn't like just because you couldn't find the words to tell them NO ?

Yeah.

Ever had to decide between abandoning a good meal to take a shit or not?

to the point where I couldn't move and missed an Iron Maiden Concert...Really pissed off, but that was 24 years ago :Smokedev:

Have you ever made love to a woman where she's begged you to do it again...and again :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nope.

Have you ever been heckled in high school (or wherever) by girl(s) that you know like you and think you're super attractive and want you to pound their stinky pussy but for some reason you don't feel the same way about them, but you can't find the words to tell them or simply don't want to hurt their feelings so you let them just linger for the rest of the year? or until they get the point? or until one of your friends friends says to her the shit you've been talking about her behind her back and now you feel all shitty?

Uhm nope. I get that from boys tho.

Have you ever had a trick exploding pen literally explode right in front of your face and some pen fragments hit you in the eye? o.x