HC III

make it so

• Total voters
You really need to tell this tale in full detail. LMFAO :lol:

It was a clear, cool evening in Los Angeles. Jerry, Mike, "Lil Mike," and myself attended Jerry's company Christmas party at Forbidden City. I had to pretend I was "Elsy Perez" or whatever Jerry's coworker's name was who was not attending that night. We ate a lot of egg rolls and drank very irresponsibly, as there was an open bar. Last thing I remember was talking to Lil Mike about roller coasters and looking up at the Capitol Records tower looming overhead.

Mike says that Jerry and Lil Mike were puking under the table and I was just dead and vomiting on myself. If I had been conscious AT ALL then I would have dragged myself to the bathroom. Those other two were still conscious enough help carry me out of the place. From there I vaguely remember seeing concrete in front of my face, as I was being flung out the side of Lil Mike's car to vomit some more. Jerry was still vomiting too, and we really fucked up the inside of Lil Mike's car. I still feel bad about that :loco:

Had to wash those clothes three times before all the vomity rice chunks disappeared. That's about it.

Vomiting with Jerry :kickass:

I really could have died. I shouldn't do that again.

I'd like to come visit in March, as Shaolin Death Squad are planning a tour of CA at that time. It'd be cool to be there for their first time abroad :p

But we'll see. I want Samantha to accompany me.

Los Angeles is a foul place to visit. You're better off going to Detroit or Newark.

Newark has been pretty happening and freaking expensive for the last few years. There is some Joisey Reneissance going on there ...
Now I hear Camden, NJ is the rathole of the state.