HE IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!! FROM THE US !!!!!!!!!! THE US OF A that is !!!!!!!!!

I have always hated paddy. I have never been remotely amused one time when reading his bullshit. Fail troll fails.

I joined back in 1998 but people always assume I joined in 2006. It's almost as if there is a sign beneath every post I make telling people that. When will people learn not to assume things?

:rolleyes: fair point, but dazed and brutal still needs to keep his mouth shut

Why the fuck are people posting in this thread when they weren't here when he originally posted? Stop dissin the man to fit in, this ain't the playground. However, I was here when paddy posted his nonsensical bullshit and will support his return.... HAIL PADDY BRUV!!!!!!!!

YEAH CHEERS BRUV

Shit bust my hand on a dudes hand on new years eve so not been posting on here yeah was out with a guy from a band back in the day called John Lydon when some asshole started mouthing off so I BELTED HIM SO FUCKIN HARD AND DO NOT WORRY HE NEVER GOT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and John told him you best stay down mister coz Paddy will fucking kill you buddy :headbang::headbang:

Was talking about Killbot, but..

Note the moron above me

LISTEN BUD
ALL I KNOW IS :

I got the chicks I GOT THE COLD ONES Igot fists of iron and I am LEADER OF THE WEST CHELSEA PACK SO if u are not with me then WELL FUCK YOU BRUV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!