Headbanging: Bald or long-haired

Hair doesn´t matter in the theory... Its headbanging... I love "hellacopter"; when you circulate the head in an insane tempo... Corpsegrinder is really good at it...

Headbanging in general looks cool, but it does look alot cooler when you have long hair and do the hellacopter thing Ulvdal refered to.

I say short:D No really, i don't think it matters, but it looks cooler with long. I haven't had long hair for 3 years. Since my hair is starting to get thinner.:cry: It just wouldn't look good.

I used to feel ashamed when I had short hair and headbanged
but when I had longhair and saw shorthaired dudes headbanging I said to myself:hey even without hair is cool

I've also got short hair and after beeing at both Inflames and dark tranquility, seeing all those wonderfull longhair headbangs, I've started to save my hair. The problem with long-hair though seems to be that you can't see the band playing while doing it, got any hint bout how to manage?

i have short curly hair...and i'm hoping it'll grow down instead of up...:lol:

i just wanna see how it feels to headbang with long hair...but overall...i could care less...it looks crazier with short hair cuz you see more of the persons neck...and it is moving all crazily and yea...

but it doesnt matter...headbanging is fun...

Definately long hair. My friend tries to headbang with no hair.. and he looks a bit retarded. Like a down syndrome kid trying to be a metalhead.

Im growing my hair out, but it fucking sucks. Extremely thick and wavy in the back. Not cool.