Are you one of the long or short?

• long hair

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • short. hair

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • ...im a skinhead.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to grow mine really long, but it gets really fucking wild before that point and it's a fucking bitch to maintain and to make it not look like I'm a hobo.

There are two acceptable hairstyles in metal and they are as follows...

Extremely long hair and/or bald.

**Image removed by request of pic owner.**

Acceptable.

Kerry+King+kerryking.jpg

Acceptable.

10_Mastodon_pub9.jpg

Unacceptable.

But if we were to adhere to this rule I personally would be classified as a poser. I have hair that is of a moderate length.

I probably have the longest hair on the board, sans for Val. currently resting at 3.3 feet.

I've been growing mine out for about a year and a half, it goes beyond my shoulders these days, but it's not long enough till it's fucking Ross Dolan length.

Mine is about an inch above my belly button if I pull it straight. It would probably be longer if I felt like cutting an inch off every few months.

There are two acceptable hairstyles in metal and they are as follows...

Extremely long hair and/or bald.

2187399_162918_fab6b08d80_l.jpg

Acceptable.

Kerry+King+kerryking.jpg

Acceptable.

10_Mastodon_pub9.jpg

Unacceptable.

But if we were to adhere to this rule I personally would be classified as a poser. I have hair that is of a moderate length.

So, Bruce Dickinson is a poser?

I have pretty long hair, but the thing about it is that it always curls up at the bottom, making it look shorter than it is. I wish I could have it hanging straight down, but still have some volume to it. That would make heaadbanging alot more fun.

I have medium length and I'm keeping it that way. I can still headbang. It's acceptable. It's still easy to manage.
I voted long though, cause it's definitely not on the shorter side.

EDIT: 999 posts. It's 666 upsidedown, thus making it more eevul. :heh: