• short. hair

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • ...im a skinhead.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
So what is the preference on this forum? Are you one of the long or short haired metalheads out there?

I try to have as long hair as possible - as long as it looks good. But, then again, I'm female so it's rather expected.

But if I were a guy, I'd still choose to let the hair grow.

The only sad thing is that you can't headbang as easily with long hair - you need more space at concerts.

You get more space as soon you start to let the hair fly all over the place. Headbanging with short hair just ain't the same feel to it.

You get more space as soon you start to let the hair fly all over the place. Headbanging with short hair just ain't the same feel to it.

True, it just looks better too. But it's tough when you're shorter than people around you, not to mention hitting shoulders or having your hair caught between people - that's why I like front rows at concerts: good view and space for hair :D

I have long, but am thinking of cutting it; unfortunately, that would automatically put me in the skinhead category with how my face is shaped.

God dammit.

^lol, sucker

My hair is short now. It was pretty long for a while, but then I cut it, let it grow back out, cut it, rinse and repeat about four or five times in the past 7 years. Going to keep it short for a while now though since I'm trying to join the service again. It's all good though.

Recently, I tried to grow them for over 4 months and already they pissed me off. I have short now, and I look a lot better. Besides you don't have to fuck around with them in the morning. I had long hair once so I know how convenient it is to have a short haircut.

I had mine long for about five or six years and was getting tired of it, so I cut it. Best thing I ever did

I hate it at shows when some jackass is infront of you headbanging furiously and getting their nasty, sweaty hair in your face and mouth.

Long. It's really not difficult to maintain, just wash it, brush it for a couple of minutes and sometimes throw it in a ponytail.

I've had mine growing since my freshman year in high school, cut it once to get rid of split hairs, now I just don't give a fuck.

I've been thinking about maybe cutting it short just for something different, maybe in a couple years or something.

Long until a few months ago when I became short.

Short is way easier and I look better and girls prefer it infinitely, but I kinda miss looking like a total outcast. It had its charms.