Are you one of the long or short?

• long hair

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • short. hair

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • ...im a skinhead.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Right now my hair is long, but I really want to get a haircut. I have a lot of very thick wavy hair and I hate it =/

Very short. I shave my head once every couple of weeks. I used to use a guide comb on my hair clippers but now I just leave that shit off so my hair is about as short as it can be without taking a bic razor to it. My hair was quite long years ago, but I cut it in 2007 for a job. I wish it was still that long. A couple of years ago I started growing it out again but decided to shave it again after about a year and a half because it was getting annoying and I hated going through that stage again where it looks shitty. Plus having basically no hair is so much easier to deal with, and fortunately I have an acceptably-shaped head so I look pretty good this way.

I still get kind of angry that I can't satisfy my occasional urge to headbang. Sometimes there's no better way to appreciate sick riffs.

Short. Used to have that jewfro kinda shit going on but tbh, long hair's just a lot more maintenance, and seems to get dirty a lot easier. I loooove short hair.

A lot of girls claim to like long-haired guys but I don't see where that's coming from tbh.

A lot of girls claim to like long-haired guys but I don't see where that's coming from tbh.

I think it's coming from the fact that guys they consider handsome (usually metal artists) have long hair. Just like most beauty stereotypes.
I like men with long hair - only if it's well kept. I'm not fond of really short almost bald hair, has that 'shaved in prison' feel :lol: But that's just preference.

...how my face is shaped...
image.php

"Every time I'm on the street
People laugh and point at me
They talk about my length of hair
And the out of date clothes I wear"

I grew my hair long largely because of metal. I had long hair for 4 years (06-10). Finally cut it off in October, and man the short hair is so much less maintenance and has gotten a much better response from the opposite sex.

That said, I do miss my long hair sometimes :(

I really can't believe this is a debate. Metalheads are supposed to have long hair, end of story. I guess "forum-heads" are some kind of exception, the results of the poll are sickening.

Sorry, got mad for a minute. That doesn't happen often. I do think that metal heads should have long hair though. Long hair or bald are the only way to go in my opinion.

I grew my hair long largely because of metal. I had long hair for 4 years (06-10). Finally cut it off in October, and man the short hair is so much less maintenance and has gotten a much better response from the opposite sex.

That said, I do miss my long hair sometimes :(

My fiance likes me with whatever hair I don't have at the time. She nagged me to try it short for a while, then about 2 years ago I had to cut it for work, and she told me to grow it back out! So now I finally have it at a decent length (just past my shoulders, my avatar is an old pic) and she wants me to cut it again. . .