headbanging vids?

:Smug: ok, i'm no expert on making headbangin vids, but i just thought i would leave a recommendation. here goes.... next time, make sure the camera is not so high up...it looks like you are attempting to give yourself some serious head.

Sock Puppet: how is it "retarded"? if it's so retarded, you should make one, right? And yes, IYF. I'm american.

DJ: You just call yourself stupid?

KillerGon: how does that make me a fag? it makes me bored.

devil's girl: yeah....good idea. i noticed that after i took the vid

Neither can you.

Short Hair people headbanging should be a criminal offence, go listen to Godsmack.
You barley headbanged at all, 50 seconds, and you went super slow. Id like to see you try and last a full concert.

Step down fool!

aha!!!! i have found him!!!! someone with brains!!!.... although i do listen to godsmack every now and again... but they come nowhere close to Amon Amarth or COB or any of the other bands i listen to... and yes i agree... i'd like to see this guy headbang at a Dragonforce concert... shit the last time i did that at a Dragonforce concert my head was hanging down and i couldnt pick it up... but it was worth it !!!!! i was the center of attention throughout the most of the show lol the bartender even sprayed me down with the water when i was headbanging lol