Headlining Tour?!?

Hello all,

I just found something interesting on the german SPV-page --> Hatesphere (so the label's page about the band):

Ab 01.12. gehen HATESPHERE zusammen mit CHIMAIRA und DARK TRANQUILITY auf Europe Tour!!!! Daten folgen ...

--> From the 1st of December, Hatesphere go on european tour together with Chimaira and dark tranquillity! Dates will follow...

Although it's spelled wrong once again, I suppose that "our" DT is meant... ;)

Might be some good news, hope to find something confirming soon.

Great news that DT may be touring again.
I like Chimaira apparently none of You detractors have seen them play live???
They are great.
I keep forgetting any group/music from the USofA is not so good
whereas any from Europe is the best ever.
Long live rock, your friend, La Rocque -

La Rocque said:
I like Chimaira apparently none of You detractors have seen them play live???

don't get me wrong, but it's understandable that if someone doesn't like the studio stuff of a band, then they won't want to go see them live.

i haven't heard anything by chimaira yet, because i'm just plain lazy.

La Rocque said:
I can hear the violins.

Would be great seeing DT live finally.
I hope it's not a long tour, seeing as I won't be able to attend from January 1st onward. *panic*

La Rocque said:
What's your point? Do you think the fact that some people dont like Chimaira is based on anti-american attitudes? :err:

i am surprised by the fact that people are mad about nevermore and not, say, nightwish

but you DO like nightwish, though, right?

:rolleyes:
really, sometimes it seems you make an effort to miss the point and not make sense

I think everyone who thinks Nevermore sucks either has a weird taste in music or has never given them half a chance

And wtf? Comparing Nevermore to Nightwish is beyond hilarious, with all the respect that I have for you, you cant be serious in that

nevermore rules and warrel is a really cool guy, he was at one of the gigs on the last tour (kaufbeuren) and proved himself to be a fan of dt hehe ;)
and damn, I didnt even know that chimaira are americans, so please dont start with shit like that hahahaha