Headlining Tour?!?

The Grand Wazoo said:
Why don't you come over to Utrecht? : D
Ah, i wish i could, but i really can't go anywhere before 23/12, i have to be at uni every day. I only have (most) weekends free, which isn't exactly comfortable for a trip abroad. :/

Siren said:
IF there's some more later dates *grrrr* :/

"Between the 28st (sic) of November and the 21st of December, we'll be spreading the gospel throughout Europe with Chimaira, Hatesphere and Bullet for my valentine."

having two blank weeks to fill before the confirmed dates should be a good sign. :)

@Delirious: thanks for crushing my dreams. :p
Unfortunatelly from my experience they never include Greece. :(
We're just usually some side-date in the most uncomfortable of times.

Nope, no idea - the band is always the last to get to know anything. We'll see when the UK magazine that's presenting those dates decide to make it public, but I don't think that anyone will inform us beforehand. So it can be tomorrow or in 2-3 weeks.

You could always PM me if you're really curious about the dates though.

"The following UK dates are now official for the tour with Chimaira and Hatesphere:

28.11 - CARDIFF, COAL EXCHANGE (UK)
29.11 - EXETER, LEMON GROVE (UK)
01.12 - LONDON, ASTORIA (UK)
02.12 - MANCHESTER, ACADEMY 2 (UK)
03.12 - GLASGOW, QMU (UK)
04.12 - BIRMINGHAM, ACADEMY 2 (UK)
05.12 - SHEFFIELD, CORPORATION (UK)"

i'll stay hopeful that swedish dates will appear for quite some more time, then it's time to start looking for flight tickets and accomodation, i guess...

This is most likely the final list of dates for the tour, so nothing will be added or changed.

Our team of management gnomes are currently trying to secure gigs in Greece and Sweden as well as in serveral other places, but that's all I know right now. No details about where, when, why etc...

If it's for Greece i can place my bets for where and why. When is what escapes me.

if there is a gig in Greece i will not miss it this time even if i have to sleep like a dog in front of the Greek embassy for a couple of days...

"Yay! Two special headline shows will take place in Sweden by the end of the year:

December 28 - Klubben, Stockholm
December 29 - Trädgårn, Gothenburg

Both events will feature some excellent support bands, making it a strong package worth attending for everyone. More details will follow as soon as the final line-up is 100% confirmed."

wohoo! (add 15 random happy smilies)