Headphones

I've heard good things about those, though be careful with them - I have two friends who are both on their second pairs (under warranty replacements).

I'm not a fan of on ear headphones, I just find them too heavy and clunky and the outside noise irritates. However, I was very tempted by the B&W P5's. Not only do they look awesome, but they were really comfy and had a lovely, rich sound. I've just discovered a crack in the over ear cable of my Shure SE420's so I suspect their time is limited. Maybe I'll go for those on ear headphones after all. :p

They're magic. I'm glad the cord can be taken out of the headphones and they even came with a replacement cord, as that is usually the first part to wear down. Will take good care of em though.

The only ones I have heard that come close to these are the top of the line Bose noise cancelling ones that my brother owns, but I ain't paying over $500 for headphones.

I used to have an awesome Sony headphones I bought duty free, my kids finally had their way with them late last year, they were bloody awesome though. I have a set of wireless headphones that let me walk around the house these days, not bad, but there has to be quality loss because of the wireless thing.

Anyhoo, that's my story and my can of beans there, cheers