Hear "In The End" now...

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
in the demo for NHL 2012 currently for download on xbox :fu:

Apparently it's in the demo for the game, so I'm downloading just to listen :popcorn:

Let us know if it's actually available to listen to on the demo, if so i'll definitely get the demo in the morning!

Damnit I hate getting on here at work sometimes!!!! Can't access this until I get home!!!!!!

Can't wait.

Oh, wow.

This song kicks a fair amount of ass, in my opinion. Not quite thrash but it has an edge to it that was lacking in most of their material post-PoT. I like the riffs quite a bit and the solo is really good.

Joey's vocals are just awesome here and I am so glad he is back. I love 'Fight 'Em' and I find 'Devil You Know' to be somewhat meh but it can not be denied that Joey is sounding simply amazing in what we have heard so far.

This will be the biggest album that Anthrax has done since PoT, by my guess. Thank God the era of mediocrity is seemingly over.

Once again, NOTHING has changed from the Double Door bootleg version. Where does have Joey his own vocal melodies and stuff? It sounds a bit cheesy.

Am I hearing this right that they have censored the words "Demon" and "Heaven" in the chorus, is it only for this game? Probably it would hurt some child's feeling?

Thanks for posting.

This one could have been off of Volume 8. Not digging this new shit, unfortunately :devil:

I like the guitar solos and vocals. But the song itself is no bueno

I disagree. While it isn't pure thrash, it has an edge that nothing in the Bush era had. To my ears anyway.

Still prefer 'Fight 'Em' to either of the other songs but this isn't bad and lots better than "Devil" and anything from SoWN on.

Thanks for posting.

This one could have been off of Volume 8. Not digging this new shit, unfortunately :devil:

I like the guitar solos and vocals. But the song itself is no bueno

Aww you dont like it? What a shock!!! Doesn't really sound like any songs on Volume 8, does remind me a little of 'Any place but here' from WCFYA. Maybe im easy pleased or just not a dated thrash metal douche but i think all 3 tunes ive heard so far are great!