Heartkiller

I have Ashes Against the Grain, orange with white splater vinyl that I want to get rid of. It was limited to 200.

At first I was like ''Nooooooo...'' but after a few more spins the song has grown on me. I like. And nothing wrong with HIM, people should see 'em live. They give a good rock show. And Ville Valo... He divides opinions but he's a good singer and frontman. I used to hate them too, untill I saw 'em live and was converted. Good stuff.

Indeed they are a really good live band..
saw them in roskilde ´06 (or was it 05?), and i was actually one of the greatest shows of that year.

Aye. I was so surprised to see how good they are live. Almost like watchin a classic rock band.

Linde does some epic soloing and they play really tightly as a whole. Plus I like how they mix songs up, so that they aren't the exact same version everytime. Good improvisation for sure.

Just listened to the acoustic version of Heartkiller from Spotify along with a new song called 'Shatter Me With Hope - The Sword of Democles'' such a ridiculous name and a good song. Raised my expectations on this album.

Their first couple of records are really great in my opinion, the debut especially. But from the 3rd album, yeah, it seems they'we always written same music, songs and so on. Maybe there is something of interest on ''Love metal''.

The saddest thing of H.I.M. and some of their fans - not to mention that most of the girls follow the band only for the singer - is that I've heard someone saying that their fave song is ''Wicked game''... I'd like to know if they're aware is a cover... Of course, I have no words for their version of the classic ''Don't fear the reaper'', but a cover can never be the fave song o' mine from a record full of some many other beautiful songs written by the band itself.

Their first couple of records are really great in my opinion, the debut especially. But from the 3rd album, yeah, it seems they'we always written same music, songs and so on. Maybe there is something of interest on ''Love metal''.

The saddest thing of H.I.M. and some of their fans - not to mention that most of the girls follow the band only for the singer - is that I've heard someone saying that their fave song is ''Wicked game''... I'd like to know if they're aware is a cover... Of course, I have no words for their version of the classic ''Don't fear the reaper'', but a cover can never be the fave song o' mine from a record full of some many other beautiful songs written by the band itself.

I agree. HIM have some really stupid fans. I hate those people who shout ''Ville !!!zomg!!'' at their shows. I just feel like punching them in the ovaries.

I've liked them since about 2002...good band. My son is a HUGE fan (in his Top 3). Razorblade Romance is still my fave, but Venus Doom I thought was good...I need to see if my son has heard the new song...

hmm.. i been a huge HIM fan for years.. and i really still enjoy their older albums but i really can't get any satisfaction out of the newer albums.. it has all gone backwards since Dark Light.

And now, i been following this topic for a few weeks and wondering what their new single sounds like, but i still haven't been listening to it.
and i guess i wanna keep it like that.