HEAVENLY for PPV!!!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
These guys are a great power metal band from France who I think would fit really well in a second slot at the show. I saw them perform at Wacken a few years ago, and they were incredible. If we can't get Helloween, then this will suffice. They have 2 great albums out and are working on a third. What does everyone think of these guys?

They would make a good second slot band at ProgPower V. ANother power metal band I would love to see at PPV is Nocturnal Rites. They have released several great albums and have a new one coming out soon.

Change of a Mem said:
I'd LOVE to see Heavenly at PP. Their new song that underground gave the link to is great. They seem to be getting better with each album. I hear Ben is a great live singer...is that true Nightwish?
Yes, he is an incredible singer; truly impressed me at Wacken even though they were playing on the Wet Stage (small indoor stage). They have a ton of energy and sound great live. The PP crowd would definitely get into them.

alexofbodom said:
They would make a good second slot band at ProgPower V. ANother power metal band I would love to see at PPV is Nocturnal Rites. They have released several great albums and have a new one coming out soon.
i would go just for heavenly and nocturnal rites alone, even if no other bands were playing.

Hey, Heavenly is a great band. Anyone know where I can get a copy of the new disc. I've been looking all over the web for it and I cant find it. Thx