Heaviest song ever?

I agree with Suffocation.

Cult of Luna I find to be extremely heavy in a suffocating kind of way, as in the music is so dense and crushing. The song 'Genesis' is a grand old heavy tune

Ill probably get ripped for this but

fucking early rammstein is fairly heavy i would think, expecially songs like spiel mit mer and most songs off hertzeleid

Doomcifer said:
HOW THE FUCK is that album HEAVY?! The production is so damn thin/sharp, it makes your ears bleed. People would call it "cold" ...or w/e to describe. Almost the antithesis of heavy.

Then let me change it!!!!

Circle of Dead Children - "A Family Tree to Hang From" or "Destiny of the Slug"

duncanmountain said:
Metallica-Sad but true

There is only one version of Sad but True worth playing, and Metallica don't do it.

(hint - Colossus featuring Messiah Marcollin) :headbang:

"Sad but trueueueueueueueueuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeueueueueueueueueue":worship:

^ There's like a little turd of an ant-egg or something next to that person's eye in your signature... =\ It's creeping me out. I don't like insect eggs so close to a human eye.

Teh Grimarse said:
hows the A.C. song go... "i dont care how many times you've seen fight club, you are not tyler durden"... you just reminded me of that.

how's the song go - "I snook a retard into a sperm bank" ... you just reminded me of that. :kickass:

byrne said:
that is the single gayest thing anyone has ever posted on these forums.
That can't be the gayest post ever. I'm sure someone in this forum has threatened sodomy - or at least called someone a piece of man-meat or something...

And the heaviest song ever is 'Under the Sun' - or at least the intro.