• 6'7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6'8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is it inches ? As in length ? Maybe the range is too narrow, hehe...:confused:

-------------------------------
NP: Current 93 - Hitler As Kalki

That's rather funny... the metric system is the easier one to figure out for those who use imperial, seeing as it's based on this small thing called logic. But I guess that's just the way that it is... don't bother none.

The table's actually right, i think..... its just i converted the feet to decimals. 12 inches in a foot.

according to your french site.
r e s u l t
1.800 metre [m] equivalent to: 5.9054 foot [ft]

now to work out what 5.9054 ft equals ????? any ideas i'm hopeless at maths..

by the way your last post confused me :confused:
I can never work out the imperial system

Is this interesting????????

Well to be honest..... no. But level of interest depends on how bored you are. And right now i'm VERY bored.

I guess i'm just tired of the "is amorphis still metal" posts and the like.

I've got no objections though: remember "The Previously Unwritted Opeth Forum Rules" section A, paragraph 1, rule #7: Post anything you like - if it is deemed unpopular - it will pass to the bottom over time and dissapear :D

Originally posted by Protocol
Even the people who invented the imperial system have long abandoned it. See the light and start using metric already! >P

we still use imperial units in England...we even have a 'metric martyr'...some guy who almost got sent to prison for selling friut and veg in pounds and oz.s instead grammes and KG...its all a bit fucked up really...

my car does 5 chains to the hogshead and thats the way i like it (that would actually be fairly poor fuel efficency as a chain is 22 yards, and a hogshead about 30 gallons...but it sounds better than 12.7 kilometres per litre)

One flaw with this survey: Half the people on this board haven't hit puberty yet! :p

I'm 5'10" (178 cm I think) for the record. Funny -- I just had Norwegian relatives here and we spent the whole two weeks doing metric conversions. :lol:

One flaw with this survey: Half the people on this board haven't hit puberty yet! :p

and theres a few girls as well...

I'm 5'10" (178 cm I think) for the record. Funny -- I just had Norwegian relatives here and we spent the whole two weeks doing metric conversions. :lol:

that must have been...er fun? sounds like you need to drink more :) 5 gills of vodak should do the trick...

whenever im at the underworld to see any dark/death etc metal band there is always loads of tall people, they usually stand just out of the pit and dont even move when someone flies into them:cool: , i accidently kicked one during a katatonia concert whilst crowd surfing, it actually hurt me when i kicked him:D , luckly he didnt kill me.:loco:

Here in Canada we officially use the metric system for everything, but for common daily usage pertaining to people's height and weight we tend to stick to imperial, apparently out of the habits of our elders. Even though I know exactly how fast 50 km/h is, I also know I'm 5 foot, 11 inches tall, and couldn't tell you (without a chart, like above, or a calculator) how many cm that is.

>1.800 metre [m] equivalent to: 5.9054 foot [ft]
>now to work out what 5.9054 ft equals ????? any
>ideas i'm hopeless at maths..

Uhm... the solution is rather obvious: Just put 0.9054 in the box where you put centimeter first and then convert it from feet to inches.