Heights

Wasn't Mikael something like 184 cm long. So that gives an estimation of the other guys vertical measures. Per and Mendez aren't that long, that's for shure.

Wasn't Mikael something like 184 cm long. So that gives an estimation of the other guys vertical measures. Per and Mendez aren't that long, that's for shure.

Hm, that means Mikael and I are of the same height. Funny, he looked taller to me. I thought he was 188 cm. Peter was the longest member, but Axe also looks tall. Mendez does look short and so does Per.

Divide his guitars length by 4, multiply it by his foot to hand ratio... and there it is. No Doubt.

i think it said on mikes myspace he was 183ish cm, so about 6 foot (fairly tall). peter was taller, but it was hard to tell because sometimes it would seem like he towers over the band but in others hes just a little bit bigger than mike, maybe he slouches. per and mendez are pretty short i think, definetely shorter than mike. ax i have no idea as i havent seen very many pictures of him, but he seems like a lean, thin guy so maybe that distorts his height.

also in some clips i noticed that peter has quite large hands (at least compared to the other guys), so maybe thats an indication of how tall (or long, w/e) he is.

I think Axe is at least 190 cm. Peter was probably about that height too. Lopez looked a little taller than Mendez and a little shorter than Mikael, so he's probably around 177-178 cm tall. And we are talking about the HEIGHTS, as the title indicates, at least I am!:rolleyes: :p Mendez looks around 172-3 to me.