Higher Education

In a College/University:

• Total voters
I'm just finishing my 2nd year of university. It's pretty easy, actually, I dunno what all the prestiege is about. So you can write essays... that's great, but is that really what people need in life?

Demilich said:
I'm just finishing my 2nd year of university. It's pretty easy, actually, I dunno what all the prestiege is about. So you can write essays... that's great, but is that really what people need in life?

maybe ur doing the wrong study at the wrong university :)

Trey Parker said:
d, how many times do i have to tell you. you're a mother now, no time for going to junior college and trying to earn a paper to hang up on your pretty little wallpapered wall and meanwhile i'm busting my hump at work, you got kids screaming at home, and what do i get out of it? nothing

:lol: hahaha, well, i have to get out of the house sweetie, btw, how were those flapjacks this mo'nin?

Interesting thread... I'm curious to see the results as well.
I'm on my 3rd year and studying computer science.

Oh and there better be no buisness or law majors here :puke:

i'm in a tough spot..i've been taking math related classes (calc, physics, discrete, linear) and some manditory type classes for my first 2 years..and i know i definetly don't want to fucking crunch numbers all day, or deal with integrals, or any of that BS, that's for sure. so i dunno wtf classes i am going to select for next term. you may be saying, oh..don't worry you have time to decide which, but i have to choose tomorrow morning haha.

also, haver, i know our child will be beautiful.

me + you = our love child = http://www.hevydevy.com/new_presspics/DEV07.jpg

I've not long finished my Bachelor of Arts in literature (and minor in psychology), and I'm now doing Honours. In true metal style, my thesis and related essays are on Aleister Crowley, alchemical symbolism (specifically in the Mutus Liber), and a study of an untranslated grimoire that our uni has in its archives.

So, yeah, finally I get to study something interesting.

haha, looks like we're mostly college students...so far, anyway. i'm a 1st year, studying spanish and history (lewis and clark college--yay liberal arts :p )

I'm in my second year at Penn State University, working toward my degree in Civil Engineering. Such fun classes come with engineering majors.