Heir Apparent Intro

Salavace

Let's Disco
May 1, 2008
I don't know what it is about 0:01-1:20, but I can't stop replaying it. I swear it's going to get boring if I keep doing (it might be already, I can't tell anymore) but it's so addictive for some reason.

Does anyone else do this with part of the album?

I don't know what it is about 0:01-1:20, but I can't stop replaying it. I swear it's going to get boring if I keep doing (it might be already, I can't tell anymore) but it's so addictive for some reason.

The crazy diabolical acoustic thingy in Heir Apparent.

Also that badass part of Hessian Peel.

Fuck if I know how far into the song though...

Yes. The intro is sinister.

The timing is freakishly gorgeous.

I only listen to the album from start to finish unless I have a playlist on shuffle. But I listened to The Lotus Eater too much before I purchased Watershed. One part of the album that always makes me smile is the Godfather-like riff in Hex Omega.

my favorite song off the album i've been listening to it so much. instead of replaying the beginning though, i find myself replaying the ending. love it

Back to the OP, it isn't simply the intro, but it's emergence from Coil.

Coil puts you into a relaxed mood, then HA comes on and oh shit..

It's like Dude Where's My Car when the chick grows enormous, except that it isn't quite as humerous in this case.