Hello everyone!!

Finally!! After I don't know how many months of trying to sign up on this message board , the impossible has happened! (well, it took Dave to come over ) and explain to me that "NEW THREADS" means "NEW POST!!!
EUREKA!!!! :lol:

According to my 80's lingo - new threads mean new clothes
is Versace running this page?? :lol: (I'm just covering my ignorance with a joke) ;)

Alex
:) :)

Omigosh, it's actually Alex!!!

*faints dead away*

hehe ;)

Good to "see" you here, Alex!! Give Melody & the girls hugs for me! :)

In regards to the pieces that make my kit, they are the following:
toms (diameter) 6x6, 8x7, 10x8, 12x10, 14x12
bass drums (2) 22x18 - snare 14 x 5 1/2 - timbale 13 -
octobans (low) (2) 11 pieces
cymbals: quick run down is chinas (3), splashes (3), crashes (2),
hi hats (3 sets), effect (combo of 2 dif. cymbals, 2), cup chimes (2)
bell cup (1) used as a ride! , spoxe (3-now replaced by bell cup chimes) and 1 tambourine.
I think that's it, hope it helps, if you want more details, please let me know :)

WOW a bell cup as a ride. That sound sounds freagin' amazing.
I know this is gonna make me sound like a crazy-raving-lunatic-stalking fan or something (which maybe I am), but i believe that you are the best drummer out there. The first time i heard Power of Omens I just couldn't keep my ear off your drums. The way you use your cymbals are just genious, you just seem to know when to get real complex at the right time of the song, and when to put in one of those crazy cymbal fills. I listen to PofO everyday and I still can't keep my ear of your drum playing, just freaking amazing. Ok, now that i made myself look silly lol i think i should stop raving lol. DAMN, I cant wait for Rooms of Anguish to be released.

:D Dont worry Alex, you've already surpassed my expectations. I have been casually playing drums for like 2 years, and once I heard you play I started to get serious ( although I still suck lol ). Thank you so much for changing my view of the instrument, and my view on music. :) I've listened to all the drummers out there, and I would be like, "oh that's cool what he does". or something like that, but once i heard you play I was so freaking amazed, my jaw just dropped. :OMG: <--- like that LOL. Just keep kicking ass.