"Hello, I'm a jew" - The falafel, circumcission, jewfro and business thread

Henrik Main

Hello
Aug 10, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Or not. But still. Hi, everyone! My name's Henrik, I do not like CoB, except a couple of songs such as "Needled 24/7". Just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

Well our new lovable Henrik is part of the "fuck a COB fan" movment pay his starved soul no mind! You can find him and his kind on the "seriously off topic" board, take the war to where it started, to the off topic board? :lol: these guys just wank too much! :lol:

Mammoth said:
Well our new lovable Henrik is part of the "fuck a COB fan" movment pay his starved soul no mind! You can find him and his kind on the "seriously off topic" board, take the war to where it started, to the off topic board? :lol: these guys just wank too much! :lol:

The joke's on you, my friend. I was indeed commenting upon the silliness and fanboyishness of some CoB fans, and I also pointed out some stupid comments made by you. If you'd read the "Troll" thread, you would've found out that we've smoked the "pipe of peace", and everything's ice cool.

And oh, I'm not a jew. I was just making a crappy pun, inspired by the "Hi, I'm new"-thread.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
That sir, was not an insult. It is but a simple question. Answering it may benefit you, I also as a seek the answer.
Technically my dear friend, this is a leading question as in the question bridges for a specific answer (poor journalism is a splendid example of this, just turn on CNN), or in this case attempt at sarcasm.

I know you are just trolling, what I find strange is that you are doing this to fellow Metal:ers. I don't dislike you, I just don't get it. Please indulge me..

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Answering it may benefit you, I also as a seek the answer.
So?

NeedledWarheart said:

Sorry bro but it isn't like that, I am serious! I fucking work in a highly hiercratic (excuse the spelling but my mind is nicely whiskey lubed) environment. I have to piss on people and people piss on me. I will buy it at work I will not do it here where I seek topics/fun through fellow metal:ers. I am a COB fan but also dig Sonata Arctica, Evegrey *list goes on and drunk Moth falls into alcohol induced coma* I can not believe that the world has come to the fact that I have to take shit from a fellow heavy metal person being bored enough to shit on my face. I see Timberlake on TV every fucking hour, Britney, *name of favorite negro "rapper"*. I won't take it. I could leave the forum but this is where I piss MY territory. It is so sad. I just like Metal and a good time, no different from anybody here... Either we drop the glowes or we go all tweleve rounds at all forums posted. This is really rubbing my ass tonight!

Random Phil where are my underwear???

*Gets so mad Moth drops his favorite pink Teddy Bear on floor*

Heya
I'm not a jew, but i have kinda curly hair and my nose kinda points down.

And also i loved pessach this year because some of the owners of the school i go to are jewish, so there were no classes last thursday :headbang:

And i also like that "Jewish Princess" song from Frank Zappa.

And apparently, now i like writing like a internet newbie.

uahueahuhaeuhea oookay :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
Heya
I'm not a jew, but i have kinda curly hair and my nose kinda points down.

And also i loved pessach this year because some of the owners of the school i go to are jewish, so there were no classes last thursday :headbang:

And i also like that "Jewish Princess" song from Frank Zappa.

And apparently, now i like writing like a internet newbie.

uahueahuhaeuhea oookay :p

* :ill: Tells school nurse to take a look at exessively-masturbating Brazilian school boy* :lol:

and don't down play my fucking post. I am still mad!

Mammoth said:
what I find strange is that you are doing this to fellow Metal:ers.
Warriors of the World Unite!

ps. I dislike jews

EDIT: *flips you off*