Hello Nerds

Whatever dudes......I'm reaklly getting trasghed now but tis was fun so THANBK YOU!!!!!!! Ya my typing's getting shitty...anyway, ...whatever. HAIL VODKA! And royal Nerdage for the entertainmenzt. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man i sure didn't think that at 19 and i already had some serious partying under my belt. :loco:

sorta happened naturally after college. i still drink a lot, but not to excess more than once a year now. all my drinking buddies slowed down a bit too, except one dude who drinks more and more all the time. we sorta worry about him sometimes. :erk:

god damn nad said:
man i sure didn't think that at 19 and i already had some serious partying under my belt. :loco:
well you know some of my stories but probably not even half, and actually most of my completely shitfaced nights end well so there's not much to say... Someone should have followed me around with a camera from age 13 and DAMN we would have some killer footage there

missb-resized-01.jpg

:erk:

fotmbm said:
Someone should have followed me around with a camera from age 13 and DAMN we would have some killer footage there

When i finally visit i am somhow bringing a video camera. Chaos will rain down upon the land of Swedes.

Highway Corsair said:
Dude. "Reading Comprehension".

The woman in the picture is TAIRRIE B, by the way.

Ooh and of course, I put her piccie there for the sole purpose of taking the piss at you proggydorks.