Hello there!

ok, here I go...

1052781588_z3moprheus.jpg

:saint:
I LOVE THIS MAN :worship:

/witch

@Witch: I'm so interested on your collaboration in our "Signatures" thread, I'm very curious and wanna know more about your signature. :) Besides, that thread needs fresh blood.

|ngenius.

I always knew I was too intelligent to be a man
Ingie =) hehe *thanks politely for the indirect good comments about the female intelligence* :rolleyes:

When i did that test (the day i posted the link) my result was Morpheus......I know i rule :p
:Smug:

/trol (naaaaaaaaaaaaaani)

I was also entitled as Morpheus, though I think i match more with some kind of lobster...

anyway, watchagonna do...

i think I will try to make a futurama character quiz...the only trouble will be to make myself sure that I am Dr. Zoidberg!!!!
ingy, wanna play????? ;)

fathervic (hoooooray, somebody's paying attention to me!)

oh, i tried that quiz, btw!

the problem with it is that you can guess who will you be by the possible answers...
they should aswell put a question like:

who you want to be:
a) zoidberg
b) scruffy
c) mom
d) amy

....ummmmm....

fathervic (good news everyone...)

But you should answer a bunch of questions to find out who of those characters you are, and not choose the characters first. :confused: Something like:

1.- Everybody avoid any contact with you *You are Dr. Zoidberg*

2.- You can't restraint that inherent impulse that leads you to steal anything in your way *You are Bender*

|ng.

|ngenius said:
But you should answer a bunch of questions to find out who of those characters you are, and not choose the characters first. :confused: Something like:

1.- Everybody avoid any contact with you *You are Dr. Zoidberg*

2.- You can't restraint that inherent impulse that leads you to steal anything in your way *You are Bender*

|ng.

well i'm thinking about eleven question for seven character...and once you get a reply it comes something more like:

You are Dr. Zoidberg:
Although you don't get much attention from other people you feel gifted when somebody pays attention to you. You are kind hearted (for you have for hearts) but the needs of your stomach plays tricks on you. Perhaps, the fact that you are not really good with your job keeps people not viewing the kind person you hold in your outer shell!

or something like that....i'm finishing the script and I should start the questions somewhere in the next to years :p

I understand. Something like this:

Fry:

"You're a romantic gentleman, tasteful and highly attractive, but human girls barely detect anything of that, it would be better to live in Omicron Persei 23, where females understand that your eructation customs are merely an evidence of your passion for sharing. Proof of your magic enchant and your talented ability is that you're your own grandfather due to an unfortunate incident with a microwave, problem that you solved rapidly thanks to your sex appeal and improvisation skills. Finally, your one thousand years of culture and deep knowledge of ancient empires make of you a smart and experienced wise man".

|ngenius.

ok I finished the futurama quiz (in the end I used quizilla to make it :) )...now i have to find some time at home to make the pictures since I can't make them here at my work for the crappiness of the PCs...

damned heat!!!! :yell:

fathervic (off his nuts)