Hello there!

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
I guess more people are getting into the forum little by little. I appreciate very much, and of course on behalf of the band, that this is a nice forum where people seem to be really cool!

Now that we've finished (well, excerpt for the USA gig) all the stuff for Re dShift (about time also!) I'll try and keep you guys informed through Father VIc!!! Please remember that you can also check him for any sort of info!!!!!

A big hello to you ma friend!!!!! Beware the evil Panagiotakis Follaculos brothers!!!!! Cherrz also to Melancholia and Ingenius there!!!

Breurghhhh to you all!

chr:hotjump:

nah, me he comprado unos Taponakis Culoculos TM y ahora no hay quien me de por ahi :p

breurghhhh to you, too, pal!!

fv ( :) )

khristoff said:
Beware the evil Panagiotakis Follaculos brothers!!!!! Cherrz also to Melancholia and Ingenius there!!!Breurghhhh to you all!

If I was a spanish speaker, that "Follaculos" would sound kinda suspicious. But since I am a greek native speaker... what that Panagiotakis stand for?! :Smug:

Good luck touring the states. Salute George "Texas Ranger" W. Bush by my side. :)

|ng (Pásate un tapaculos que aquí hay peligro...)

breurghhhh :p
sooo, what about giving us some more details about the members of the band? for example, what do you do when you're not rehearsing/recording/playing and so on? we're all curious monkeys, here :p

Well... I like making holes in water melons with my machinery, heat proof. Daniel enjoys the left hand solution with his right hand. Oisin has been over a year after the same apple pie and Oscar is basically pre`pairing the preparations for something now that he's unemployed.

apart form that, we're fans of the guys that made the smash hit S.A.G.A.P.O representing Greece in last year's Eurovision.

Apart from that, I teach english, Daniel works in a factory and makes his triggers, Oisin works in a herbs shop, and Oscar is goin on' with his studio...

chr

:lol: hey, hands off the watermelons, they're my fave fruit of the season :)
yesterday i saw a couple of very big ones at the mall *mumble* unfortunately, too heavy to carry them home with me :cry:
so you're a teacher... and how do your students react when they get to know that you play in a metal band? :eek: :p

hEHEH...

The president of the company (not only an academy) loves B sabbath, and hard rock! And there's another teacher who's into Nightwish and the sorts. It's quite alright, but I don't wanna mess up with da students you know...Those saucy 16 year old girls would never understand a guy with long hair... They pinned up some of the interviews in the teacher's room. Argh...

I always thought 16 year old girlies (specially if they were saucy) tended to fell in love with rock stars (or with mere gassy satelites). I was sure the long her helped to get dip in the relationship, making discussions towards which hair cream is better and how many times is healthy enough to comb your hair a day! well anyway...

but from here i wanted to make a call to all the devils out there not to eat watermelons!!!! after all they're my cousins!!! :p

fathervic (just a melon, with the enough holes)

khristoff said:
apart form that, we're fans of the guys that made the smash hit S.A.G.A.P.O representing Greece in last year's Eurovision.

:eek: :eek: what a shame :p S.A.G.A.P.O is a story the 99% of greeks would rather forget :devil: those who don't are just relatives of this decadent guy and his band :D

watermelons are yummy =)) but melons are 2times yummier =))))))
;)
i've promised myself that tomorrow i'll get a little little one from the supermarket :) too bad that some people around here refuse to eat justifying their decision saying weird stuff about relatives and family :p

/melancholia (peponaki mouuuuuuu =))))))))) )

it's just that I deny to become some sort of fruity cannibal whatever that might mean :p

fv (trollaaaaaaaki mouuuuuuuuuuuu hehehe)

And we cannot deny the obvious fact of this incredible activity in the board: it was because of the direct action of two super heroes with their mighty super powers!!! Yes, I am talking about |ngenius and his "I-start-a-new-thread-no-matter-how-stupid-it-might-finally-result" capabilities, and the always beautiful Rei Toei and her amazing spamming powers. Did we win something? :rolleyes:

|ngenius (Spamming is far better than merely flirtering)

Rei Toei said:
hey, i want no ordinary prize!
i want a... a... *hmmm* an igloo made of vanilla ice cream and... and... world peace :rolleyes:

in this heat, i don't know which of both would last shorter :cry:

About the superpowers and supermike's.....
has anyone realized that basically the 85% of the forum's posts are done just by 5 people???? that's something that makes you think....bah! not really! :p

fatherzzzz

well I wouldn't disagree about the grapefruit :p
i'd rather have a tila infusion right now,so that i can zzzzzzzzzzzzz sleeppppp........ hmmmmmm i think i'll go to make one :)

Back with an ultrahot tila con miel :))
and idea of what the fact that the 85% of the forum's posts are done just by 5 people can mean: a) we are chatterboxes
b) we are intelectuals and nobody can converse with us
c) we have some kind of strange illness we are still not afraid of...

okey,i'm talking crap again :) so in order not to feel that i'm just spamming here you get a very important quiz.... discover which matrix persona you are :p
http://quizilla.com/users/trinitykills/quizzes/What Matrix Persona Are You?

:D
zpam

:wave: i just dropped by to see if there were any news here, but when i see a quiz i can't resist :dopey:

sooo, this is my result

1052781588_z3moprheus.jpg

now i can go to sleep happily :p

Melancholia said:
a) we are chatterboxes
b) we are intelectuals and nobody can converse with us
c) we have some kind of strange illness we are still not afraid of...

You forgot to mention the last option:

d) We lack of the gamma brainwaves and those fuckin' space brains cannot attack us, the mankind has been erased from Earth's surface and we are the last ones posting on UM. :p

EDIT:

Here I go with my result of the Matrix test:

1052781313_iz3trinity.jpg

I always knew I was too intelligent to be a man. The sexual attraction I felt towards FatherVic was also suspicious. :rolleyes:

|ngenius (Keeping safe his 50% quote)