Hello...Whats your fav Anthrax album?

The man, that is how my Volume 8 is. I don't hear any "fuck"s on it, but the rest of the swears are still there. Does the unedited version of Vol. 8 have the advisory sticker on it? The version that I have doesn't have it on the cover. What about the Killer A's album? Are there unedited versions of that or are they all editted?

I just looked at the lyrics in cover of Vol. 8 and "fuck" and "motherfucking" aren't in the lyrics in this one either! What's up with that?!

to be honest i really don't have a clue. i wondered about it all this time, but i didn't think the record company would go through the trouble of releasing censored versions where the only word cut out was fuck and all others left intact. that makes no sense to me. and considering the fact that there probably weren't that many copies of the album made it would just seem pointless. i think it's a conspiracy by the band and the record company so people with no social life like me will have something to talk about.

I don't think Volume 8 has an un-edited version.

Look at your Persistence of Time lyrics--in the CD or cassette case--and look at the lyrics to Discharge.
The word "cluster fucked" is blurred out...

You people are unbelievable. Vol. 8?
Where you all born in the late 80's or early 90's? I could understand that you are into the record that got you into Anthrax or metal, but if you where around in the mid eighties and feels Vol. 8 is thier best record, you are seriously mentally deranged.

//LD

1. Sound of White Noise: reminds me of high school and helps out when I am in a bad mood.
2. Stomp 442: very positive kick arse album.
3. Attack of the Killer B's: great to drink to.