hello

Go to www.borknagar.com and then click on "auditorium" and in the right side is video clips the video is "Inherit The Earth' is so cool are images from vaious concerts but well finaly you can see vintersorg here ok, see you!!!!!!

sorry avery body o was talking about see him andreas hedlund in a video it dosent metter if is in borknagar or in his band "vintersor" i always call him vintersorg

about your avatar, you have to put a pic online and then put it in your profile or something. Hehe, I can´t really help you. I did it not myself but Fleischwolf did it for me! hehe

Someone help Vinterfan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw is it a live recording and if so how are the vocals. I have a live recording of Vintersorg (the band Vintersorg) and there he sings many times false. But they bring the music good so I´ll forgive him, hehe

Is great do you really have a vintersorg live recording???? (bootleg) please man mail me to tochirock@redgotica.zzn.com we can make a trade pleaaassseee

this is my stuff:
VIDEOS:
Lacrimosa Live in mexico (1er concierto)

The Gathering live in pink pop festival 97 y 98

The Gathering (un especial)

The Gathering Live in mexico 4 de julio del 98

The Gathering live in Leiden 98

The Gathering live in Bizarre festival 19 de agosto del 2000

The Gathering The 10ht aniversary

BOOTLEGS:
The Gathering live in Bochum Germany (excellent audio) 2000

The Gathering Live in bizarre festival 19 de agosto del 2000

The Gathering “the galactic cruise” live club lek Amsterdam 1999 and …..

Dimmu Borgir live in chicago (Puritanical tour 2001)

Nightwish Live in Mocsow Russia 24-08-01

Nightwish live in Sao Paolo 15-07-00 coming.....

Nightwish Live in Vosselaar Belgium 20-11-00 coming.....

comming 3 more nightwish bootlegs

euh, mexico is a bit far away. We had once a thread here of a gig of Vintersorg on the Swedish radio. Someone here was so nice to record the gig and put it on the net so pll in other countries could listen it too. So I download it and burn it on a cd. (mr. V@ don't be angry, if you will release it as a official cd I'll buy it!!)

Well, I will try to find that thread, ok, maybe you can download it!

Originally posted by Vinterfan
i always try to put a fuc......ing picture here or as avatar but i cant WWWHHHYYYYYYYY ANY BODY HELP MEEEE
Like YMIR said, you have to find a website that will allow direct image linking to store your avatar (not geocities or angelfire though).

I suggest Liquid2k or perhaps http://hometown.aol.com I know liquid2k allows the image linking, but am not sure about hometown (they do host a lot of adoptables though). Be sure to read the conditions of usage.

Also you can right click on other peoples' avatars to view the properties and get suggestions to which websites allow image hosting.