Helloween - Burning Sun EP

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Didn't see no thread about the new Helloween EP. Anyway here it is. Good stuff as usual. Burning Sun is a great song with a typical H chorus. Wanna be God is not really a song to me its sort of throw away. Another Shot Of Life is a midpaced song with another big H Chorus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it, but I wasn't terribly overwhelmed....

This will still be a first day purchase.
Then again, the single "Are You Metal?" is one of the weakest tracks off the last one so I am not at all worried.

I hate to say it, but I wasn't terribly overwhelmed....

This will still be a first day purchase.
Then again, the single "Are You Metal?" is one of the weakest tracks off the last one so I am not at all worried.

I would say most of their singles in at least the last ten years have been weak, so this really shouldn't affect anyone's motivation to get the new album.

I would say most of their singles in at least the last ten years have been weak, so this really shouldn't affect anyone's motivation to get the new album.

Mrs God, Are You There?
Ok tune, I just hate the melody of the chorus.

As Long As I Fall is a GREAT power ballad though.
Always loved that. Well, Gambling as a whole is probably their best of the last handful of full lengths, IMHO.

Mrs God, Are You There?
Ok tune, I just hate the melody of the chorus.

As Long As I Fall is a GREAT power ballad though.
Always loved that. Well, Gambling as a whole is probably their best of the last handful of full lengths, IMHO.

The chorus on Mrs. God is what kills me. So lame, and I am one of the few that loves that album.

Forgot about "As Long as I Fall". That is a great tune.

The chorus on Mrs. God is what kills me. So lame, and I am one of the few that loves that album.

Forgot about "As Long as I Fall". That is a great tune.

Took me a while, but I really like Mrs. God. I think the chorus is a bit on the weak side indeed, but still kinda cool. Fun song imo. And As Long as I Fall is indeed a great tune!